Austin Jackson back at practice | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson back at practice

Really need a real RB with brake away speed. Laird and Howard are slow. Perry and Bowden aren't real RBs. It's obvious where I'm going here. If Breida plays, they won't be able to take him out. Reminds me of Drake in that nobody could understand why we weren't using him. Then an injury forced him into the lineup and he played so much that he needed a big contract causing us to trade him.

Do you have a source on this?
Washington will not be able to join the Dolphins immediately due to league safety measures to prohibit the spread of COVID. He will be eligible to play a week from Sunday. Washington should find opportunities with the Dolphins given the lack of depth and the need for help.

Earlier the Dolphins traded WR Isaiah Ford to the Patriots for a 2022 7th round pick. The details of the Washington trade isn’t known just yet but it is likely for a late round draft pick as well.

Good news indeed!

El_2Ln_WMAkChQ_

Man if there's ever a time for Jordan Howard to wake up this is it!

Him and Tua seemed real tight on the sidelines so maybe he'll be extra motivated to help his buddy out!

:lol:

Sucks Washington can't play. And did someone say Breida is ill?

Yikes!

awesome news! Looks like the 1-yard-machine Howard and the great white hope Laird will get some looks against AZ.

I doubt Howard has had 10 rush attempts that weren't either short yardage dive plays up the middle or attempts where he was looking at a defender as soon as he took the hand off. Not saying he's looked good this year but he hasn't a lot of opportunity to shine either. It looks like he has four short yardage first down conversions, three short yardage tds, I know there were two or three shortage plays failed and at least three or four other plays here he was hit at or near the mesh point after the hand off. That's 12 or 14 of his 18 carries that were short gains or loses due to play call/design or blocking issues. Again, I'm not saying Howard is a great back or even a good one, just that 18 attempts he's had in Miami aren't all we should judge him on.

Last edited:
watch jordan howard have a good game!

seriously, i'd crap a pineapple.

and have a fabulous time doing it!

Back
Top Bottom