Avatar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

darkoak, back away from the computer....i think a giant hand is going to come out and slap you....

axis of evil LOL

nephinsfan said:
LOL NJFINSFAN....yes, she knew i took it and i think it still might be on ladies lounge!
Lucky man!!!!:)

My wife would have smacked me silly!

But I like that also :rolleyes: !

Can I get banned for saying that:confused:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Lucky man!!!!:)

My wife would have smacked me silly!

But I like that also :rolleyes: !

Can I get banned for saying that:confused:
Your wife thanked me when I took her picture all dolled up, you should just ask her.

darkoak said:
Your wife thanked me when I took her picture all dolled up, you should just ask her.
Damm, I should have know where she got the Labatts from!!:roflmao: :roflmao:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
It's not our call but to me, a joke is a joke and hate is hate. I personally didn't think anything is wrong with either of your avatars but with that said, if even on person does, it should go!

This is the most ridiculous thing I have read all day. If ONE idiot complains about someone's avatar, you think it should go, eh?

Well, I feel that your avatar and the "JT's B*TCH" above it reference a homosexual act and I am extremely offended by it, and request that you remove it immediately. In fact, there is a new rule that states any slur regarding sexual orientation will result in banning the individual, so I guess I should bid you a fond farewell. MODS?

Moral: It doesn't really matter what one idiot thinks. Common sense MUST come into play at some point.

I guess any slur towards pedophiles would be a bannable offense as well, huh? No more remarks about Michael Jackson.

nephinsfan said:
Ok, first someone complained about my avatar of my wife with a zach jersey on in a pair of boy short underwear (which is more than our very own Phins cheerleaders wear on the sideline at times)(and might I add I recieved umpteen million PM's calling me a deplorable human being and that I am basically going to hell for) and yes there are some avatars out there that are worse...

Now I have a pic of Brady standing in front of a rainbow flag and that gets deleted????

for cryin out loud man, what is next?

I don't know about the pic of your wife, although I saw it and it was nice, cause she's aight.

But as for your Brady avatar, it violates the new Sexual Orientation rule.

Back
Top Bottom