Avatar | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have fixed my avatar. hopefully this one will not be as offensive.
I did not want this to turn into a forum for political correctedness, however. how many children that enter this site would REALLY know how to connect a rainbow with being "heterosexually challenged"......and if they can.........How did they find out???

but anyways.....I hope I did not mentally scar any of our fragile posters here at finheaven.com. after all it is the new year......

On your adv did you put censored or did the mods do that because you put something else on there?

Its their board and they can do what they want with it. If it gets too oppressive then they will start losing members. Then again if they dont censor at all they will lose members. Im hoping they can find the happy median that all can live with, but if not then just start your own board where you can set the rules.

1972 said:
This is the most ridiculous thing I have read all day. If ONE idiot complains about someone's avatar, you think it should go, eh?

Well, I feel that your avatar and the "JT's B*TCH" above it reference a homosexual act and I am extremely offended by it, and request that you remove it immediately. In fact, there is a new rule that states any slur regarding sexual orientation will result in banning the individual, so I guess I should bid you a fond farewell. MODS?

Moral: It doesn't really matter what one idiot thinks. Common sense MUST come into play at some point.
Common sense? Come on. We cannot use common sense anymore. We are too spineless to use it.

People will tell you they believe in free speech, but let you say something they do not agree with and they want you shut up. As a whole you will get in more trouble for saying something bad rather than doing something bad..

John Rocker gets in trouble for saying what he believes, and we bash & boo him (Well within our right). Yet Rappers can do the same to music and we call it art and go purchase their CDs & go to their concerts and make them millionaires.

Freedom works both ways. However its not practiced both ways. As a man homosexuality may offended me, yet I'm told that I'm not allowed to be offended by it. Its well within my right to be homophobic if I choose to be.

Someone cannot say something bad about homosexuals because it might offend the homosexuals of the world, but maybe homosexuals kissing in public offends me. Am I allowed to tell them to stop because it offends me? No.
Hoever they can kiss in public and it offends me, but let me stand there saying that being homosexual is wrong and I will be crucified for saying it.

People have the right to not be tolerant of others. People do not have to accept homosexuality if it offends them.

I think its wrong to throw out a blanket statement of banning people for a one time slip up. Habitual offenders should be the people getting banned.

Just for the record. It doesn't offend me, but being told I have to accept something does offend me. I believe in freedom for everyone, not just the special few.

ErroneousFlint said:
i think that if it werent for the kids who come on here, men should be able to make whatever remarks they want on here,
People should be able to discuss things without the childish insults. I have never called anyone an idiot or any other name. Its childish, however some people if you disagree with them then you must be an idiot for it and they cannot handle others that do not think like them.

ErroneousFlint said:
with the universal law that is already intact, however blemished with double standards: thou shall attack the post but not the poster.
I got a warning for attacking the post because the mod inferred it to be an insult. Now we have to know how someone else will comprehend our post. Go figure how you are going to do that.

ErroneousFlint said:
in the end, none of this matters. if i had a kid on here 16 or younger, i wouldnt be too cool with some of the stuff in here, most of all the hostile environment. its not too mentally healthy.
Its a shame that adults cannot have a difference of opinion without insulting each other. I for one like to debate just to see if I can defend my side of it.

darkoak said:
I have also felt the long arm of the law on here. Be happy they didn't ban you. God you, me and a few other are like the Phinheaven Axis of Evil or something.:roflmao:

Damn all this time I thought I was the only one! Oh hell what are you gonna do? May the mods continue on with their dictatorship and may the revolutionists.......get banned I guess. Lord knows I got it for a week once. I hated life and it really sucked not being able to comment on anything for that long!! All of you at home do not attempt to piss off the Mods, leave it up to us professionals. :lol:

girlbutt-1.jpg

"Breaking the law, breakin' the law!!"

nephinsfan said:
I did that.

Yeah I like that one. We needed a avatar that would shed light on the mockery that is the TOS!!! ............just kiddin', mods, don't ban me please!! :shakeno:

cubanbadguy said:
Damn all this time I thought I was the only one! Oh hell what are you gonna do? May the mods continue on with their dictatorship and may the revolutionists.......get banned I guess. Lord knows I got it for a week once. I hated life and it really sucked not being able to comment on anything for that long!! All of you at home do not attempt to piss off the Mods, leave it up to us professionals. :lol:
"Breaking the law, breakin' the law!!"
Here here.:D

nephinsfan said:
..I hope I did not mentally scar any of our fragile posters here at finheaven.com. after all it is the new year......

:roflmao:

nephinsfan said:
I hope I did not mentally scar any of our fragile posters here at finheaven.com. after all it is the new year......
Yeap, I'm offended by them so that means they have to change or be banned. Right? If one person finds it offensive then people must stop doing it. Again Right?

Uh, this may be a forum for all ages, but what keeps the kiddies out of the Ladies lounge? That doesn't make any sense. If you want to keep it at a kiddie level you'll have to take things away like the ladies lounge. Don't half *** these rules.

Back
Top Bottom