Avatar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cant we look at it for what it was though???? It was a joke. Do I really think that Brady is gay? no. it was a joke avatar to rile up the patsy fans that were on here in force in the days leading up to the pats fins game. (which I might add, there were not so many of the day after)

I did not mean to offend anyone (yet again) so sheesh....lighten up!!!

and thanks for the new avatar!! LOL

nephinsfan said:
cant we look at it for what it was though???? It was a joke. Do I really think that Brady is gay? no. it was a joke avatar to rile up the patsy fans that were on here in force in the days leading up to the pats fins game. (which I might add, there were not so many of the day after)

I did not mean to offend anyone (yet again) so sheesh....lighten up!!!

and thanks for the new avatar!! LOL
Your sig is a little off-side as well my friend. Are you making reference to..................I'll just stop now to avoid another banning.

Then again, you could've posted this in the complaint forum or pm'ed a mod.

Just get over it, man.

This is what you need to do. Take notes if needed.

1. Take all of those pics of the girl with the short shorts on...all that you have and get them together.

2. Open a free photobucket account and put them there.

3. Post a link.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
It's not our call but to me, a joke is a joke and hate is hate. I personally didn't think anything is wrong with either of your avatars but with that said, if even on person does, it should go!
This is what is wrong with this world. One person is allowed to rule over million. We as a society allow one person to tell the majority what to do, because we are so afraid of hurting their feelings. The term "Get over it" should be enforced, instead of poor little thing, it hurt your feelings, lets pat you on the head and tell you we will make it better for you.

The policy should be if you do not like it then do not look at it, and people should stop being spineless and stop letting one person rule everyone else.

Someone can always find something offensive with anything.

I wish people had more backbone to stand up and say. Get over it.

Dphins4me said:
This is what is wrong with this world. One person is allowed to rule over million. We as a society allow one person to tell the majority what to do, because we are so afraid of hurting their feelings. The term "Get over it" should be enforced, instead of poor little thing, it hurt your feelings, lets pat you on the head and tell you we will make it better for you.

The policy should be if you do not like it then do not look at it, and people should stop being spineless and stop letting one person rule everyone else.

Agree 100%, but we are visiting a site that is run by someone else, so we have to play by their rules.

the issue on sexual orientation reflects the "no-ask, no-tell (no-staring)" policy of the united states armed services, which, sure, reflects also a view of homosexual toleration as much as it serves to protect verbal harrassment or those who would feel harrassed or offended by homosexual inferences directed towards or at them.

i think it's perfectly okay for finheaven to pretty much do whatever it is that they want in order to continuously form the kind of forum they want but some may see this move, probably one of many more to come, as a restriction from free expression.

boys to men, more or less use divers terms towards others witlessly and without harm intened yet it is not a behaviour one would encourage in a child of theirs, this much i will admit to. it is wrong if a child comes on here in a forum of men and women .... adults ... and witnesses this behaviour and moreover accepts it as a normal way to communicate.

ive certainly used many words on this site which deserve an apology from me to any child or woman who have happened to come across them.

if i were to give in to my initial instinct which is to rebel against this new rule for the lack of free expression, i would be reflectiong some of the behaviour of my favourite football team at this very time.

it is a good first step by the mods who should not stop here but should also work on establishing a more friendly and tactful forum, without draining the fun out of it.

that is all i have to say now. if i stay here i would find msyelf developing arguments to support nephinsfan but as i respect his right to freely express himself and who he is, i will sign out in support of the children who may enter the realm of finheaven.

maybe finheaven can construct two kiddie pools: one for children who are Phin Fans and one for men who get easily offended.

ErroneousFlint said:
the issue on sexual orientation reflects the "no-ask, no-tell (no-staring)" policy of the united states armed services, which, sure, reflects also a view of homosexual toleration as much as it serves to protect verbal harrassment or those who would feel harrassed or offended by homosexual inferences directed towards or at them.

i think it's perfectly okay for finheaven to pretty much do whatever it is that they want in order to continuously form the kind of forum they want but some may see this move, probably one of many more to come, as a restriction from free expression.

boys to men, more or less use divers terms towards others witlessly and without harm intened yet it is not a behaviour one would encourage in a child of theirs, this much i will admit to. it is wrong if a child comes on here in a forum of men and women .... adults ... and witnesses this behaviour and moreover accepts it as a normal way to communicate.

ive certainly used many words on this site which deserve an apology from me to any child or woman who have happened to come across them.

if i were to give in to my initial instinct which is to rebel against this new rule for the lack of free expression, i would be reflectiong some of the behaviour of my favourite football team at this very time.

it is a good first step by the mods who should not stop here but should also work on establishing a more friendly and tactful forum, without draining the fun out of it.

that is all i have to say now. if i stay here i would find msyelf developing arguments to support nephinsfan but as i respect his right to freely express himself and who he is, i will sign out in support of the children who may enter the realm of finheaven.

maybe finheaven can construct two kiddie pools: one for children who are Phin Fans and one for men who get easily offended.
You're just saying this because you hate Zach Thomas, aren't you??

Dphins4me said:

i think that if it werent for the kids who come on here, men should be able to make whatever remarks they want on here, with the universal law that is already intact, however blemished with double standards: thou shall attack the post but not the poster. in the end, none of this matters. if i had a kid on here 16 or younger, i wouldnt be too cool with some of the stuff in here, most of all the hostile environment. its not too mentally healthy.

darkoak said:
You're just saying this because you hate Zach Thomas, aren't you??
you DONT wanna make this into a zach thread do you? im all zached out anyway

Back
Top Bottom