Avenue to explore | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Avenue to explore

minus said:
Drew Brees? No...
#1 Choice should be Hasselback unless he is franchise.
#2 John Kitna

I'm even willing to see A.J Feeley at QB next year if they use #1 pick on a QB and open up check book to get a couple offensive lineman.
THis is a MUCH better idea than Drew Brees. Just another example of great college QB and mediocre NFL QB. I would love to see Kitna in a dolphins uniform and draft a QB (we trade the number 1 pick for a QB still in top 10 picks and a lineman). I live in Cincy, and Kitna is a really good QB. He doesn't have the potential of a Hasselback, but Hasselback right now is no better than Kitna. And more importantly, Kitna is much cheaper. We could spend our money on a RB or lineman, or DT.

Ohio Fanatic said:
THis is a MUCH better idea than Drew Brees. Just another example of great college QB and mediocre NFL QB.

This mediocre QB you speak of is currently #7 in the NFL in passer rating. He started most of his second season and put up pretty good numbers, stumbled a little last year, but has played very well so far this year. If this season suddenly goes down the tubes, then I agree. But he appears to be making good improvement.

Back
Top Bottom