AVG… I told ya. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AVG… I told ya.

I think I got ya on this one.

“The only thing I’ve had hesitation about when it comes to questioning Fangio is the transition of Van Ginkel”

“I wanted him to continue in his role because I thought he was good and getting better every year at it.”

“ I would of said Van ginkel too if he was left at his normal position, but because he’s cross training I’m not sure anymore”

“ Having Van ginkel about as green as a Mike can get didn’t help either A few head scratchers from Fangio imo”

Van ginkelimo is the best 1 million dollar player in the game and has the ability to be a very good NFL player”
Maybe, my FH friend. I’ve been AVG centric on a FB Dolphin page for 2 years. He’s the type who will not let a good game go to his head. IMO, this is not a case of contract year. It’s a case of underestimating the worth of a player… by the previous DC and HC.

Edge is where he shines! Not at

More than the numbers. He has a great “feel” for the game and that allows him to anticipate and generally be in the right place.

It’s insane how important that is at this level. Some players can have great metrics but can never play fast despite their numbers.

Who’s the kid that recently got traded from the Cardinals for a 7th round pick? He went to Clemson? Big time combine numbers

A guy like Zack Thomas is the epitome of someone whose numbers were okay. But his feel the game and prep made him play extremely fast.
You just described Tindall.

Man why do guys always ball out in contract years. Wish we extended him before the season.
He was in a contract year last season and still didn’t have much interest from other teams around the league. I like AVG but with Chubb and Phillips with the Dolphins long term, it will be interesting to see if they decide to sign AVG to a multi year contract after the 2023 season.

He was in a contract year last season and still didn’t have much interest from other teams around the league. I like AVG but with Chubb and Phillips with the Dolphins long term, it will be interesting to see if they decide to sign AVG to a multi year contract after the 2023 season.

Has always been a solid role player should of signed him to a 2-3 year deal and took advantage of no market

Has always been a solid role player should of signed him to a 2-3 year deal and took advantage of no market
I think they probably wanted to see how he fit into the Fangio defense before signing him to a contract for more than one year. He was basically a backup in his first four years in the league and that was probably why he didn’t have a lot of interest from other teams in free agency.

If Fangio thinks he is a player they need long term, they will sign him to a new contract.

Back
Top Bottom