Az Akhim or David Boston? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Az Akhim or David Boston?

Boston, no doubt
If we can't sign him or if he doesn't pass the physical I'd rather let Gilmore, Newson, this rookie guy Josh D., and even R. Bellamy (if he's still with us) fight for the #3 WR spot..
If one of these guys step up, then Thompson is #4 WR, if TWO of them show value, cut Thompson.
Having Boston I would cut Thompson right away

If, and that is a huge if, Boston can come back from last years injury, then he is it hands-down. I think that we don't know everything, cause if he was back 100% I doubt Saban would have let him test the market to begin with. I am probably a homer, but when Boston was here in Arizona, he was UNSTOPPABLE. Too big for corners, to fast for Linebackers or even safety's. For whatever reason he became a headcase (probably from the supliments he was taking) and has never been the same since. He did start to show some serious stuff again last year about the time he blew his knee out... There has already been some good talent released by other teams, I think more is bound to come..AZ HAKIM is good for a play every now and then, but we already have Welker returning, and HAKIM drops waaaaayyyy to many passes to be a third. IMO a third is somebody with 1 purpose, GET OPEN AND DONT DROP THE BALL>

Boston, even though he has the character issues. Most people forget him and Chambers are the same age. So he has alot ahead of him. And any reciever that is in a linebackers body with a cornerbacks speed is a freak of nature.

I think Boston is the better reciever......Hakim is faster........would love either one

I think Hakim would be a better team player, Boston has some question marks there. But Boston could also turn himself around kinda like Ricky did when he came here (for a while)

So im undecided! I'd be happy with whoever we got!

They both have injury concerns but Boston has PB talent where Hakim does not.

Phin_Phan said:
I think Boston is the better reciever......Hakim is faster........would love either one...
Faster than who?! Surely you're not saying Hakim is faster than Boston. Well - maybe he was last year.

Hakim is a faster version of Thompson - that's it - mediocre at best.

Yeah I forgot about Ike Hilliard but like Boston and Az I think he has trouble staying healthy. Charles Lee looked good in a couple a games I saw him play in. And then we have Ronald Bellamey who could blossom or Tolver who never really has gotten a chance, Gilmore seems to have bad hands, and Josh Davis could make the team. Whoever becomes our 3rd WR I'm sure Linehan will make great use of him and the 4th receiver who will probably be McMichael since he's too good to take off the field on 3rd and long. Look at what Linehan did with Jermaine Wiggins! McMike will be a monster in this offense and I think this year Frerotte will be the QB throwing to them already knowing the system. Add in Ronnie Brown and Sammy Morris and #84, #86, and I'm too excited.

Sorry for rambling. GO PHINS!

Back
Top Bottom