Bad feeling | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad feeling

Hickey is gone and will be replaced by Terry Bradway who is our lead scout.

The coaching hire won't be Mangini don't be ridiculous. But I think it is safe to say the hire will have some connection to Tannenbaum or Parcells. That means Payton, Hue or Haley IMO.

Hickey is gone and will be replaced by Terry Bradway who is our lead scout.

The coaching hire won't be Mangini don't be ridiculous. But I think it is safe to say the hire will have some connection to Tannenbaum or Parcells. That means Payton, Hue or Haley IMO.

I think this is pretty likely as well. I'm not as confident about the Payton option, and I think you can add Marrone to the list...but your scenario is very likely.

I think this is pretty likely as well. I'm not as confident about the Payton option, and I think you can add Marrone to the list...but your scenario is very likely.

I dont think Hickey is gone if they keep Tannebaum because according to league rules Tannebaum cannot make these decisions on coaches and personnel unless we are violating the rooney rule.

I dont think Hickey is gone if they keep Tannebaum because according to league rules Tannebaum cannot make these decisions on coaches and personnel unless we are violating the rooney rule.

dlockz......don't you know that the rules apparently don't apply to us? Tannenbaum isn't the "real" GM....he just acts, walks and talks like one.

dlockz......don't you know that the rules apparently don't apply to us? Tannenbaum isn't the "real" GM....he just acts, walks and talks like one.

This is going to come to a head this offseason esp if they fire Hickey. If Tannebaum is the one making decisions on coaches and GM's there will be issues.
The Nfl and dolphins stated one thing and if it isnt true then Im sure it wont be ignored

This is going to come to a head this offseason esp if they fire Hickey. If Tannebaum is the one making decisions on coaches and GM's there will be issues.
The Nfl and dolphins stated one thing and if it isnt true then Im sure it wont be ignored

You have been making that point for months now.....and I have to agree that it is occurring. I'm not so sure the NFL will actually do anything about it though...we'll see soon enough.

Ask yourselves this question, if you had some amount of success in the NFL, would you come work for Tannenbaum?

I wouldn't even leave my current job to work for him....

Prepare for the team to be staffed by nepotism, cronies and suckups.

Ross needs to be punched in the *****.

You have been making that point for months now.....and I have to agree that it is occurring. I'm not so sure the NFL will actually do anything about it though...we'll see soon enough.

The question was brought up last year and the NFl did talk with the dolphins and the dolphins gave assurances that it was not Tannebaum's role so I dont see how the NFL could ignore it if he is allowed to make these decisions.
Hell they just might ignore it but I hope they dont.

If Hickey never got any extension then his contract ends this year

I guess Im the only one that would rather keep Hickey. I think he has done a good job in the draft....we could have done worse and it sure as hell has been better than Ireland.

I think people are mistaken to think Tannenbaum and Mangini are still that close after Mangini was fired in NY. Mangini is not getting this job.

I guess Im the only one that would rather keep Hickey. I think he has done a good job in the draft....we could have done worse and it sure as hell has been better than Ireland.

You are definitely not the only one.......I've seen a lot of folks post that same sentiment.

Back
Top Bottom