Bad news for fins, I think we are in trouble in the afc east division! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad news for fins, I think we are in trouble in the afc east division!

LOL WTF is goin on over there in Patriot land :confused:

I am wondering if this is an F you to Jets land and Mangini on Bill's part. He seems to have a grudge against his former protege.

Testes is just a dangerous man believe it or not. Just imagine him coming in for brady and torching team all over the league.

That is the nfl for you!

WHO CARES WHO THEIR QB IS, WE STILL HAVE TO PLANT HIM IN THE TURF. Vinny can't have too much mobility left in him, he will be an inviting target.

Samphin said:
I am wondering if this is an F you to Jets land and Mangini on Bill's part. He seems to have a grudge against his former protege.

Interesting, the timing is appropriate and he did looked pretty pissed after losing to Mangini :lol:

I think Brady hurt his leg on Sunday on of the hits he took he came up favoring one of his legs.

bluehaze said:
Interesting, the timing is appropriate and he did looked pretty pissed after losing to Mangini :lol:
:sidelol: He might as well not even shake his hand if he's going to do it like that.

Back
Top Bottom