Bad news for fins, I think we are in trouble in the afc east division! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bad news for fins, I think we are in trouble in the afc east division!

Tom Brady is fine. adamprez, keep dreaming. Your hatred for Tom Brady has been really showing the past couple of weeks. Fact is, he is a Top 3 QB in this league, beleive it or not.

Belichick has beef with Mangini because when Deion Branch was going to get traded the Jets were charged for tampering and I don't think Belichick appreciated that one of his friends would do that to him.

SackArtist said:
:sidelol: He might as well not even shake his hand if he's going to do it like that.

:sidelol: It was hilarious, it looked like he smacked his hand away instead of shaking it :sidelol:

Vertical Limit said:
Tom Brady is fine. adamprez, keep dreaming. Your hatred for Tom Brady has been really showing the past couple of weeks. Fact is, he is a Top 3 QB in this league, beleive it or not.

i am dreaming. actually i was on a Pats site when I read this story and it may be for Cassell. Apparently he got dinged recently so the mystery is there but Brady was beat up by the Jets so who knows. As to top 3. He is when healthy. This year however he has underperformed. Probably due to his playing with a bum shldr. No way you can say he's top 3 for 2006. His out patterns this year are hurting

im so tired of vinny...he needs to officially retire already

Vertical Limit said:

I don't care if he wins every Super Bowl from now till doomsday and he throws 8 million TDs. Tom Brady, and the Patriots for that matter, will always SUCK! There is no way he is as good as Manning, he just benefits from a great team over the past 4 years.

Im wondering if they are using him as a ground kicker, they seem to be using grandpas QBs to make that kind of stuff...

V the man is back, he just won't go away...but this is a curious move by the Pats..

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I don't care if he wins every Super Bowl from now till doomsday and he throws 8 million TDs. Tom Brady, and the Patriots for that matter, will always SUCK! There is no way he is as good as Manning, he just benefits from a great team over the past 4 years.

Unless, of course, if he ends up with the Dolphins. Then he becomes the best QB in the league...right?

allred65 said:
Unless, of course, if he ends up with the Dolphins. Then he becomes the best QB in the league...right?

I wouldn't even bother posting with THAT RICK FLAIR AVATAR. God I hate that old guy more than OLD VINNY.

allred65 said:

Who's that chick in your avator? She's cute! I've been thinking about buying a coat like that for the wife, but I'm not sure she could pull off the look. :tongue:

juniorseau55 said:
I remember being in New York for that fins and jets game where we had a huge lead and Vinny Torched us.

Yes, greatest game I have ever seen or been at.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Yes, greatest game I have ever seen or been at.

BZ

I hate to say it, because we were on the losing side of that deal, but it was quite the entertaining game indeed...

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Homer alert.

Back
Top Bottom