Ballage is a Scrub | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage is a Scrub

Didn’t Ballage drop one right in his hands / face week 1 as well?

Trade Drake before he hits FA and we get nothing for him.

Then, I'm rolling with Walton and Laird to command the tank from the backfield. Ballage is a nothing player for me. Don't think he'll be on an nfl roster for long.

Trade Drake before he hits FA and we get nothing for him.

Then, I'm rolling with Walton and Laird to command the tank from the backfield. Ballage is a nothing player for me. Don't think he'll be on an nfl roster for long.

I can’t get that image of ballage slapping his helmet and basically going fetal instead of chasing down slow ass Jamie Collins. That was pretty weak as it showed low awareness and a completely lack or accountability and hustle. I can’t believe this guy is stealing reps from drake, laird, and even Walton.

We can replace Ballage with most any name on the roster.

So who is responsible for drafting him?

Is it Grier - the same one that's going to control all those picks in the next two drafts?

I don't get the Drake hate, Ballge had 1 play last season that blew his stat averages up. He's good if there's a hole, but terrible if there's nothing.

Drake dances alot, i get it, but he's danced around some absolute dead-to-rights TFL, i trust him more than Ballage, especially after that debacle of a INT Ballage gifted the Pats.

As far as Drake, it just gets annoying around here to have so many people believe he's an allpro when he's an average talent who lacks the decision making you need to see in a starting RB.

Most teams in the league have several RB's with his level of talent and he's nothing special.

Walton is the best RB on this team. I wonder if we’re just holding him out until we have a line who can block for him?

Walton is the best RB on this team. I wonder if we’re just holding him out until we have a line who can block for him?

Walton sucks too. He was garbage in preseason for the most part and is too small to be more than a scat back.

As soon as we picked him I hated the pick. He looks good in practice probably, so the staff likes him. But when the lights come on, he’s always had bad vision, bad pad level, and doesn’t do a great job of keeping his feet moving.

He should be the third to fourth back on this roster.

As far as Drake, it just gets annoying around here to have so many people believe he's an allpro when he's an average talent who lacks the decision making you need to see in a starting RB.

Most teams in the league have several RB's with his level of talent and he's nothing special.

Agreed but Ballage is worse. The guys hasn’t shown nothing but football follies.

Agreed but Ballage is worse. The guys hasn’t shown nothing but football follies.

Ballage is getting beat like a dead horse and doesn't need to be discussed again. I'll just say that in this offense neither back looks to be successful and that I'm tired of seeing Drake try and bounce runs outside instead of just getting 2-3 yards, putting us in 3rd and 12 instead of 3rd and 7.

I hope Patrick Laird gets some run in the regular season he looked promising in preseason

Ballage is getting beat like a dead horse and doesn't need to be discussed again. I'll just say that in this offense neither back looks to be successful and that I'm tired of seeing Drake try and bounce runs outside instead of just getting 2-3 yards, putting us in 3rd and 12 instead of 3rd and 7.

Drake is average, Ballage is a joke. I’ll take average.

Back
Top Bottom