Ballage is a Scrub | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage is a Scrub

Wasn’t a fan then, and not now..stopgap player

I like Ballage, personally. That moment when he ducked under the pass was one of the most entertaining and funny things I have ever seen in an NFL game.

More plays like that please.

One thing I want from this coaching staff is to replace guys that are underperforming. Ballage has no business starting in Dallas. He’s absolutely shown he doesn’t have that priveldge. Stop rewarding players that underperform

I am done with him. And if this coaching staff is serious about playing discipline football and ball security, they should be done with him as well.

So far my favorite play is him ducking that pass from Fitz, no doubt.

As soon as we picked him I hated the pick. He looks good in practice probably, so the staff likes him. But when the lights come on, he’s always had bad vision, bad pad level, and doesn’t do a great job of keeping his feet moving.

He should be the third to fourth back on this roster.

I felt the same. He wows you in shorts and a few times on film but a bulk of the tape shows what you mentioned.

I think Laird and Gaskin should get a chance to play and see what they can do on a regular season game. We really need to start playing some of these guys and see what they can do. They've been rotating a lot of players on defense which is good. Of course the defense is out on the field a whole lot more than our offense....lol

His pad levels better this year. But the more run he gets the more his minuses show up.

I think Laird and Gaskin should get a chance to play and see what they can do on a regular season game. We really need to start playing some of these guys and see what they can do. They've been rotating a lot of players on defense which is good. Of course the defense is out on the field a whole lot more than our offense....lol

I think so too.

Both guys look like compliment/depth guys but who cares, see what they have. Both lack long speed but are versatile and can catch.

This draft will be loaded with RB talent if the juniors declare.

His pad levels better this year. But the more run he gets the more his minuses show up.
He is too soft for someone with his ability. Last week showed he is not very aware or hood at concentrating. He could be a cut canidate come January. There are plenty y of running backs who can do his job better

He had a bad game, and he obviously felt awful about it. He'll never be an All-Pro, but I think he'll be an effective member of a rotation.

Back
Top Bottom