Ballage is a Scrub | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage is a Scrub

Sorry but I don’t see anything from this guy that warrants he should be around once this “rebuild” is complete. Jamie Collins has better hands than he does lol

He shouldn't even be around for the flight back to Miami.

Terrible player. Why would you run him twice from the 3, with the second being on 3rd down. I don’t believe the players are tanking but these play calls are definitely not to win

cream-puffs-930x550.jpg

I am wondering if the Chargers would like to discuss a swap of Gordon for Drake + a late pick.

Gordon can keep holding out at that point and we can talk in the off season. He’s got 4-5 prime years left.

Josh Rosen needs help now though.

I am not a huge Gordon guy but he’s pretty good. I’m just a big fan of winning trades.

I can't remember his name... Charles Davis? During the game, he even stated something along the lines of, "He's a big back. If he ran behind his pads, he'd be a good RB." I'm paraphrasing, but you get the point.

Honestly don't think Ballage is a "scrub." That's pretty obnoxious IMO.

The kid can't make stuff on his own -- in other words needs a crease

or even better a hole.

GEEEEZ.

Barry Sanders would have some challenges with this OL!

or even better a hole.

GEEEEZ.

When the opportunity is there for him he ducks or fumbles it away.

or even better a hole.

GEEEEZ.

it's not just the line but I agree that it does not help him. He loses yards because he is so quick to go down. I want to see him start by using his size to get back to the line and not lose lots of yards. If he can't do that he won't be on the team next year.

I am wondering if the Chargers would like to discuss a swap of Gordon for Drake + a late pick.

Gordon can keep holding out at that point and we can talk in the off season. He’s got 4-5 prime years left.

Josh Rosen needs help now though.

I am not a huge Gordon guy but he’s pretty good. I’m just a big fan of winning trades.
RBs can be found. Gordon is looking for a massive payday.

Back
Top Bottom