Ballage is a Scrub | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage is a Scrub

I dont think right now any team out there would give a 5th rnd for him.

I doubt we could get a 7th. Dude has no vision or wiggle. He just puts his head down and runs straight. Behind a great o line that will work but lots of guys can do that.

I’m piling on but he needs to be cut plain and simple. Rather see that white RB we saw in preseason, his name escapes me

I wouldn't cut him bc he can add something to depth and special teams. He returned kicks in college. He's fast and can be on coverage teams.

I just wouldn't give him significant offensive minutes. Maybe a carry/screen here or there. That's about it.

I agree, but I think its warranted because of the hype surrounding him all camp/offseason.

I'd like to see more of Walton and eventually Laird. We'll need to draft a RB on day two.

Hype? What hype? I havnt seen or heard anything to suggest hes the answer at RB. Running Back position Is basically the same at most positions on that team. Not great and open season for a player to step up.

our whole RB group needs a complete overhaul...none of the guys are really any good. I mean the o-line is no help but still...drakes not an every down back, hes decent in open field but gets nothing between the tackles, ballage is just useless.

at this point id give someone else some opportunities back there...and if we can get anything for drake id take it. I would move on from him next season anyway.

We havent had a real rb since Ricky.

our whole RB group needs a complete overhaul...none of the guys are really any good. I mean the o-line is no help but still...drakes not an every down back, hes decent in open field but gets nothing between the tackles, ballage is just useless.

at this point id give someone else some opportunities back there...and if we can get anything for drake id take it. I would move on from him next season anyway.

We havent had a real rb since Ricky.
I would not be upset if no one from this rb group is brought back next season.

We need a bell cow that can run between the tackles.

I like Drake alot, but he is more of a change of pace, scatback type.

Ballage is neither of the above.

Lets see what Walton and Gaskin can do.

Drake is good enough talent wise just not durable. Gore was our bell cow last year thats what you need but we spent a 3rd on Drake 4th on Ballage thinking next years draft is going to fix it with one of the same guys picking who picked the guys you dont like. Sound like wishful thinking.

Drake is good enough talent wise just not durable. Gore was our bell cow last year thats what you need but we spent a 3rd on Drake 4th on Ballage thinking next years draft is going to fix it with one of the same guys picking who picked the guys you dont like. Sound like wishful thinking.
Drake can’t be trusted. Twice he’s fumbled on the goal line now.

Back
Top Bottom