Ballage is a Scrub | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ballage is a Scrub

Walton is the best RB on this team. I wonder if we’re just holding him out until we have a line who can block for him?

Walton has no vision, none! He’s also slow as hell. He’s the 4th best rb we have distantly behind drake, Ballage, and laird. Yes

What would happen to someone who thinks ballage isn't a scrub. This is a rough thread.

For a guy his size he goes down way to easy. The fact he gets the start over Drake is baffling

drake and ballage run behind the worst line in the league. when is the last time either of them got the ball and there was actually a ******* hole or cutback lane? usually the handoff also comes with a defender.

He's nothing more than a 2nd / 3rd string back, I think people just had high hopes for him because he is the best rb on the team. Thanks Grier.

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Has the size/measurables you want. But it doesn't translate, or hasn't yet.

Ballage out of our backs has the most upside, honestly not even Barkley can run the ball effective behind this offensive line..

Its a long season and Drake is trade bait so i don't want him getting injured, I'm not a walton fan honestly.. Not much choice but to keep ballage out there and hope he improves as a reciever and running back.. Players have bad games especially when eveything is going wrong..

He's nothing more than a 2nd / 3rd string back, I think people just had high hopes for him because he is the best rb on the team. Thanks Grier.
This one is on our rb coach. he had been scouting him before college and vouched for him

For a guy his size he goes down way to easy. The fact he gets the start over Drake is baffling
Drake must be wanting out ...thats the only reason I can think of starting Ballsacage over him.

He was a 4th rounder who never sniffed 1,000 yards rushing in a season....Of course he's a JAG. The fact that he's starting over Drake, or even getting more carries than Mark Walton is absurd.

Ballage is the exact RB he was in college. No vision, no feel for the game, but a superb athlete that can look all-world when running through a giant hole untouched.

Back
Top Bottom