baltimore game...roll call!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

baltimore game...roll call!!!!

I have to go to Rhode Island this weekend for my sons graduation from OCS or I would have gone.

Don't start any fights lol.

I thought you were antisocial. :brewskis:

I clicked on this thread hoping that we'd get another Truth/Hoops buddy cop movie type of story out of it and by the first damn post I've already been gutted.

I clicked on this thread hoping that we'd get another Truth/Hoops buddy cop movie type of story out of it and by the first damn post I've already been gutted.

I did see talk of the fight but missed the full story ... will have to investigate this

can people post sections? I might head down from CT and will most likely have to sit 3rd tier so I want to be some what protected so I can just enjoy an NFL game with my team playing

Give em hell up there guys! I'm sick of seeing their black and purple jerseys down here :( They always show up big down here.

There's big Dolphins tailgate being organized by the stadium. I can give you the info if you want it

I hit a deer on the freeway down here in Raleigh last week, so my vehicle is out of commission, for now. I was thinking about driving up there :(

can people post sections? I might head down from CT and will most likely have to sit 3rd tier so I want to be some what protected so I can just enjoy an NFL game with my team playing

I'm section 100 but that doesn't help you

Back
Top Bottom