baltimore game...roll call!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

baltimore game...roll call!!!!

I am thinking about driving down from Central NJ. my one friend does not want to go..... So I might just drive down alone...

21st row, I believe. I'm bringing my 8-year old son, so I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to go with full Dolphins gear or not. LOL.

Think im row 30...wear the gear...its not oakland :lol:

I imagine our section behind the dolphins bench will be filled with dolphins fans anyways

Section 102. Hoping for a different outcome than the last 2 Dolphins vs. Ravens games I have attended at M&T Bank Stadium.

I am still debating on whether to go or not . I live ten mins from the stadium but can't stand to be around the Ravens fans...

I am still debating on whether to go or not . I live ten mins from the stadium but can't stand to be around the Ravens fans...

if there was a Miami team to go see in the last 20 years probably this would be the one

how are you going to post your weekly thread after all that consumption

Hard to get drunk off ****ty beer so he's good :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

You can get to Baltimore from NJ in 10 mins?

Thats awesome see you there

Dont eat any hot dogs near me :lol:

I'm bringing my 15 year old son to his first NFL game. I will be on my best behavior.

It would be cool to meet you as I love reading your recaps and learn a lot from them. We're getting there pretty early so my son can watch all the warm ups. We'll try to get down to the lower section before the game.

Either way everyone should get there early enough to see The Commemerative Air Force Capitol Wing doing the flyover with four WW II aircraft.

So bummed - I was supposed to go w a bunch of Ravens fan friends - we went to Miami the past two seasons together - but alas, I have to go to China for work. I'm sure I'll have no trouble finding the game on TV over there...

Damn hoops, drink some real damn beer like Fat Tire or Yeungling! So about this story I've been hearing about...anyone want to spill the beans about what happened?

Those are excellent beers but if I'm going to be pounding beers I prefer go with something lighter like PBR, Rolling Rock, Mich Ultra or Bud. Fat Tire and Yeungling can start to wear on you after about 12 of them :lol:

I'm bringing my 15 year old son to his first NFL game. I will be on my best behavior.

It would be cool to meet you as I love reading your recaps and learn a lot from them. We're getting there pretty early so my son can watch all the warm ups. We'll try to get down to the lower section before the game.

Either way everyone should get there early enough to see The Commemerative Air Force Capitol Wing doing the flyover with four WW II aircraft.

section 100 row 31 seats 18 and 19...come on down and say hello...I'm a social butterfly at games it's when I get back to the familiar surroundings of my compound that I channel my inner "bah humbug"

i'll probably walk down and see forksphin find out if he chickened out on wearing the dolphins gear and call him a sally if so :lol: plus he seems to think the ravens aren't as quality an opponent as I do so maybe he can give me that pre game pep talk

Those are excellent beers but if I'm going to be pounding beers I prefer go with something lighter like PBR, Rolling Rock, Mich Ultra or Bud. Fat Tire and Yeungling can start to wear on you after about 12 of them :lol:

Yep you nailed it. There are beers for dinner and chillin like Sweetwater, Jai Alai, Creature Comforts, Terrapin, Goose Island etc.
Then there are golf course/fishing or tailgate beers: BL, natty, Mich light or ultra, Miller lite. the ones you can rip through the whole 12

Hard to get drunk off ****ty beer so he's good :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

You can get to Baltimore from NJ in 10 mins?

I am from NJ and live in BAltimore :-) FINS UP

Back
Top Bottom