baltimore game...roll call!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

baltimore game...roll call!!!!

Yep you nailed it. There are beers for dinner and chillin like Sweetwater, Jai Alai, Creature Comforts, Terrapin, Goose Island etc.
Then there are golf course/fishing or tailgate beers: BL, natty, Mich light or ultra, Miller lite. the ones you can rip through the whole 12
he has his own beer?

section 100 row 31 seats 18 and 19...come on down and say hello...I'm a social butterfly at games it's when I get back to the familiar surroundings of my compound that I channel my inner "bah humbug"

i'll probably walk down and see forksphin find out if he chickened out on wearing the dolphins gear and call him a sally if so :lol: plus he seems to think the ravens aren't as quality an opponent as I do so maybe he can give me that pre game pep talk

Section 100, Row 21, Seats 8-9. At the very least, I will definitely be wearing a Phins hat. And I'm all about disrespecting the Ravens. A company I did business with gave me phenomenal seats to the Jets-Ravens game a few weeks back. 3rd row behind the Ravens bench, field access, etc. The Ravens were brutally bad in that game. After watching that performance up close & personal, it's my opinion that they are totally beatable.

Bring back a victory guys so we can have the stadium rocking next week...

So we got any pre game tailgating or bar hopping ideas? I should be there by 10ish

And im coming with one hell of a thirst

I'll be there, send me the tailgate info...for those who'll be close by, stop by, I'm at sec. 103, row 15, seat 21. I don't post at the rate I use to, but I'm still here as much as possible, and always look forward to meeting you guys.

Me and my buddies are staying at the Brookshire Suites by Inner Harbor; we're going to walk to the stadium; thinking maybe some bars around there...you know the area best give some recommendations

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

So we got any pre game tailgating or bar hopping ideas? I should be there by 10ish

And im coming with one hell of a thirst

Me and my buddies are staying at the Brookshire Suites by Inner Harbor; we're going to walk to the stadium; thinking maybe some bars around there...you know the area best give some recommendations

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

There are already fins fans here

Seeing a ton at my hotel

Hey guys just wanted to update since I'm in Baltimore. Recommendations : if you are here tonight take an uber to fells point . Horse you came in on , admirals cup, waterfront hotel, maxes. Ok if you are pre gaming tomorrow in federal hill which is down the street from the stadium hit up mothers which has an outdoor section called the purple patio, cross street market , banditos, the bars are all next to each other and it's going to get jumping at ten am and the drinks will be aplenty. My girl lives on Charles street which is near the stadium and I'm staying at her house and we are going together . Pm me and I'll send you my phone number if you guys want recommendations or to meet up . Love you guys and go fins

Me and my wife will head to mothers when we get there...outdoor patio sounds good

Just walking around the Inner Harbor tonight....a lot of Phins fans are in the area.

My girl is from Maryland . We drove through the harbor and saw plenty of fins fans . She was like wow I have never seen another teams fans like this. I said man we are gonna get a great turnout tomorrow !

Back
Top Bottom