Bama Vs LSU....Nov.5

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
A little early,but it's dead around here and the Dolphins are....well
the dolphins...so who you got?
I'm going to go with my Tide.

Both defenses are great, Bama is probably a tiny bit better. Bama is the better running team but I prefer LSU in the pass game. Plus Les Miles is a dangerous head coach, he is gonna put all his cards on the table. Bama is at home so that is an advantage for them.

My brain tells me Bama by a TD or less, my gut tells me LSU finds a way to pull this game out in the last second. Either way, it should be epic.

It's the national championship game as far as I'm concerned. This is the two best, and two most complete teams in the country.

One of the most historical and epic match-ups there's ever been between these two rivals. Yeah... this one is a fairly big one.

Im gonna vomit if we end up seeing a LSU/Bama winner vs Boise MNC game. So yea, this very well could be the championship game as far as compelling games go. I got Bama. I just cant pick against Saban in a game of this magnitude with fairly evenly matched squads.

[video=youtube;zm-1baEogO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm-1baEogO8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Even if it wasn't essentially the national title game, it's sure as hell a de facto SEC championship game. If LSU manages to pull this one out, the only challenge left for them is Arkansas and that's at home. For Bama, it's smooth sailing after this game which I think they'll win.

Guys this game is HUGE.

Check the stickied threads here in the college sports forum. I've already set up a vBookie event for this game. I have the spreads for the game listed as well as some interesting proposition bets. If you guys think of some more side bets you'd like to see listed, make a post in that thread and I can edit the event at any time.

Personally, I like Alabama to win that game....but I have to root for LSU because of Rueben Randle.

I threw most of my vCash at the Giants this weekend. I'll put a lot down on this game when I get all that back and then some.

First coach to pull out a trick play either on offense or special teams would make a good side bet in the LSU/Bama game. The Mad Hatter is always most likely to use one, Coach Saban is most likely to try to beat him to it.

I threw all my vcash on the 14 points vs. the Virginia Londoners... just so happened I had to take the Miami Hurricanes along with 'em.

First coach to pull out a trick play either on offense or special teams would make a good side bet in the LSU/Bama game. The Mad Hatter is always most likely to use one, Coach Saban is most likely to try to beat him to it.

I threw all my vcash on the 14 points vs. the Virginia Londoners... just so happened I had to take the Miami Hurricanes along with 'em.

You bet Miami -14 tonight? Not sure I like that at all. I think we win...but less than 10.

No, I took the 14 points. What I'm saying is that I would've taken those 14 points against Virginia tonight no matter who they were playing.

There's not a D-1 team in the country this Virginia squad can beat by more than 2 touchdowns, and definitely not one from a BCS conference.

Edit: Nope, you're right. I did bet Miami -14.. :lol:

I didn't pay attention. I thought I was betting Miami +14. I messed the signs up.

No, I took the 14 points. What I'm saying is that I would've taken those 14 points against Virginia tonight no matter who they were playing.

There's not a D-1 team in the country this Virginia squad can beat by more than 2 touchdowns, and definitely not one from a BCS conference.

Miami is favored by 14, not Virginia.

Miami is favored by 14, not Virginia.

I guess I'm just used to seeing Miami getting points....:lol:

Might work out though. I'm one for one so far this season betting on Miami when I picked 'em in the upset over Ohio St.

I guess I'm just used to seeing Miami getting points....:lol:

Might work out though. I'm one for one so far this season betting on Miami when I picked 'em in the upset over Ohio St.

Ill refill you with vcash after you lose out :lol:. Just bet on this weeks Miami game. Giants are gonna RAPE us. drop 300 on the Giants -10, 50 on the Giants scoring 40 (nubs gave us 55/1 odds on thats one. Gotta play that) and another decent amount on Eli having 2 TDs at the half. Youll be rich in no time.

Back
Top Bottom