Bama Vs LSU....Nov.5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama Vs LSU....Nov.5

No, I took the 14 points. What I'm saying is that I would've taken those 14 points against Virginia tonight no matter who they were playing.

There's not a D-1 team in the country this Virginia squad can beat by more than 2 touchdowns, and definitely not one from a BCS conference.

Edit: Nope, you're right. I did bet Miami -14.. :lol:

I didn't pay attention. I thought I was betting Miami +14. I messed the signs up.

How'd you do in Algebra classes?

:lol:

Also, drop some of that vcash refill on the Lions -3 at Denver. Free money IMO.

Ill refill you with vcash after you lose out :lol:. Just bet on this weeks Miami game. Giants are gonna RAPE us. drop 300 on the Giants -10, 50 on the Giants scoring 40 (nubs gave us 55/1 odds on thats one. Gotta play that) and another decent amount on Eli having 2 TDs at the half. Youll be rich in no time.
Oh yeah. I threw down 2000 on the Giants to cover and I'm gonna be all over that 40. And you gotta love Nublar for putting 300 down on the Phins to beat that +10. Poor guy.

Oh yeah. I threw down 2000 on the Giants to cover and I'm gonna be all over that 40. And you gotta love Nublar for putting 300 down on the Phins to beat that +10. Poor guy.
Poor me. I just won 600 vcash on the Phins to beat the +10. You just lost 2000. Poor me. lol.

I never bet for or against any of my teams.

Cardinal rule of the degenerate gambler.

But the Dolphins are typically damn good at covering the spread when they're the dog.

Giants -10 was just too much.

Pittsburgh +3 was the best "value" bet on the board in Vegas this weekend.

I never bet for or against any of my teams.

Cardinal rule of the degenerate gambler.

But the Dolphins are typically damn good at covering the spread when they're the dog.

Giants -10 was just too much.

Pittsburgh +3 was the best "value" bet on the board in Vegas this weekend.

Still say Detroit -3 was the surest thing. There was zero chance in hell the Broncos were keeping pace with the lions offense while starting Teblow. Literally zero.

Still say Detroit -3 was the surest thing. There was zero chance in hell the Broncos were keeping pace with the lions offense while starting Teblow. Literally zero.

Detroit may have been the surest thing, but Pittsburgh getting points at home was a "value" bet just like Michigan State getting 10.5 two weeks ago at home against Wisconsin who hadn't played anyone outside of Wisconsin.

Two weeks later...Wisconsin drops from a top 5 team to damn near out of the top 20 and Nebraska -4 against Michigan State was a no brainer...and people said, "Someone explain to me how in the hell Nebraska is -4 against Michigan State after Michigan State just beat Wisconsin."

^^^ They just explained it to themselves and don't even realize it.

3070tideJPG-1.jpg

So does the loser of this still jump in the BCS Title Game?

It could happen but I think the only way that it does is if LSU loses on a last second field goal in overtime and they lose by 1 point.

That's about as great of a loss as you can have....overtime loss on the road. Vegas feels that Alabama is a better team regardless of home field advantage.

I think Oklahoma State loses to Oklahoma. Oklahoma has a better defense and they can score at will.

Stanford could get into the national title game but it's very possible that they lose to Oregon.

I hope like hell Oklahoma State or Stanford one goes undefeated. I damn sure don't want to see Boise State against Alabama or LSU.

I think Stanford's gonna make it, but they're going to have another shootout with Oregon.

OSU I think loses to OU too.

Stanford better hope Fleener can step in at starting TE and their injuries on D aren't too debilitating. Those are their only concerns I'd imagine. I think that SU-UO game comes down to how well Stanford can run the ball.

I got Bama in this game,though it's gonna be a close one. I think this game will be decided in the 4th quarter,and Bama will win it by less than a TD. Either way it's gonna be a good one. I'll say this,i'd like to have Courtney Upshaw,Donta Hightower,&Tyrann Mathieu on our Phins defense. Both these teams beat my Gators a$$es real good earlier,and i think the winner of this game will play in the NC Game.

Back
Top Bottom