Bama Vs LSU....Nov.5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bama Vs LSU....Nov.5

I don't know who wins this game.

All I know is that the only team in the country capable of beating either one of these teams... is the other one.

I got Bama in this game,though it's gonna be a close one. I think this game will be decided in the 4th quarter,and Bama will win it by less than a TD. Either way it's gonna be a good one. I'll say this,i'd like to have Courtney Upshaw,Donta Hightower,&Tyrann Mathieu on our Phins defense. Both these teams beat my Gators a$$es real good earlier,and i think the winner of this game will play in the NC Game.

Actually...one of Bama's db's would be better than Mathieu..I think he is to small.
Mark Barron as safety would be better.

Just stopping in the college forum to make an interesting point from something I have observed so far this season................

1) Florida St blows.

2) Florida blows even more than the noles do.

3) The Canes blow beyond all belief........ :lol:

ROLL TIDE *******.

Just stopping in the college forum to make an interesting point from something I have observed so far this season................

1) Florida St blows.

2) Florida blows even more than the noles do.

3) The Canes blow beyond all belief........ :lol:

ROLL TIDE *******.
Football as a whole in the state of Florida......
:bobdole:

i want to see :trent richardson

over 200 yds rushing and 2 TD's

one coming after he destroys the rancid raccoon in the open field....

Guys I just realized that the Alabama - LSU vBookie even wasn't set up to accept multiple bets. I've changed that so that you can now bet the spread and any prop bets that you desire. My bad.

Get those bets in before 8:00PM tomorrow night!

bama by 5...yep i'm goin with lsu...i think its their year...i think lsu wins this game...

College football blows.

Such a great, well played game, for the national championship comes down to that ridiculous overtime that college football has. At what point in real football do you play a game that way? Giving each team a possession from the 25 yard line has NOTHING to do with the game of football and no game should be decided that way, much less a game of this magnitude. Unreal.

If Bama gets the ball first and has that terrible possession, they simply punt. LSU gets the ball no better than midfield and from there they must move it 25 yards just to get a long FG shot. If that overtime is played like a real football game, no way LSU gets into FG range. What a crock of ****.

But give LSUs defense credit for driving Bama back on that overtime possession. Hats off to them. They made the plays all game when Bama got to around the 25. Crucial penalties, errors by McCarron, bad kicking, and some not so great decisions by Saban of all people gave LSU the win.

College football blows.

Such a great, well played game, for the national championship comes down to that ridiculous overtime that college football has. At what point in real football do you play a game that way? Giving each team a possession from the 25 yard line has NOTHING to do with the game of football and no game should be decided that way, much less a game of this magnitude. Unreal.

If Bama gets the ball first and has that terrible possession, they simply punt. LSU gets the ball no better than midfield and from there they must move it 25 yards just to get a long FG shot. If that overtime is played like a real football game, no way LSU gets into FG range. What a crock of ****.

But give LSUs defense credit for driving Bama back on that overtime possession. Hats off to them. They made the plays all game when Bama got to around the 25. Crucial penalties, errors by McCarron, bad kicking, and some not so great decisions by Saban of all people gave LSU the win.

And to top it off, they most likely won't get a shot at the National Championship because of the ****ty BCS.

yep...just like i thought...lsu pulls it out...and thats despite absolutely nothing from the qb position...give them their do folks...they're the best team in college football thus far this season

this game was all about field position...bama should have never even attempted those long fgs in the first half after the first one was missed my a mile...you're just lucky lsu didn't make you pay for those decisions in the first half...those kicks had no chance of being made...

and mathieu yeah he's small and all but that kid can play for me anyday...in 2013 when he's eligible that size will keep him on the board long enough for a team in the middle of round 1 to jump on him...i just hope we are smart enough...that kids just a playmaker...very heady hell of a player...

Say what you want about the BCS, but Bama lost this game on their own. Like Hoops said, they should have played field position instead of attempting long field goals and setting LSU up to put them in bad field position. The game should have never went to OT and the QB should know he can't take a sack in that situation.

The BCS has its flaws but Bama lost this game on their own.

Back
Top Bottom