Barkley press conference at 4 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley press conference at 4

Matt Barkley, Robert Griffin and Landry Jones all staying in school would be shining examples of:

A) Why I keep talking about Brandon Weeden,
B) Why I so consistently rejected the idea of ignoring the 2011 QB Class in favor of the 2012 QB Class.

Sounds like Luck will be the only first round caliber quarterback to be available in the draft. Peyton Manning is a realistic option for Miami.

i could care less about rg3 and jones...stay...you probably should...but barkley...i will be freakin ticked if he stays in school...just our damn luck...anyways...glazers about to be on we'll see if he has any take

glazer just said in talkin to gms around the league its luck barkley and rg3 in that order...says that with leinart coming out and sayin barkleys stayin his gut is barkley stays

If all the others decide to stay you could see Tyler Wilson or Brock Osweiler jump on the opportunity and come out. Wilson more likely than Osweiler as I've heard Wilson is strongly thinking about it.

I don't consider Luck to be the only 1st round worthy QB in this draft though. Brandon Weeden and Ryan Tannehill are also 1st round worthy.

Reasons to stay:

Finish what he started, persevering through sanctions.

Win the National Championship.

Sister is a Freshman at USC.

Heisman.

#1 pick next year.

Those are reasons to stay. Here are reasons to leave.

Injury.

Injury.

Injury.

That in itself is a big factor. If he gets injured next year as a senior it could jeperdize going to the NFL.

Those are reasons to stay. Here are reasons to leave.

Injury.

Injury.

Injury.

That in itself is a big factor. If he gets injured next year as a senior it could jeperdize going to the NFL.

He'll do like Luck and get the insurance policy.

If he doesn't get injured, which is less likely considering he was sacked the lowest amount of times in the nation, he could lead USC to the National Championship.

Matt Barkley, Robert Griffin and Landry Jones all staying in school would be shining examples of:

A) Why I keep talking about Brandon Weeden,
B) Why I so consistently rejected the idea of ignoring the 2011 QB Class in favor of the 2012 QB Class.
It is also a GREAT example of why myself and others have been so against the the idea that Dolphins fans should be rooting for losses this season. I hope some are happy, because it appears what I warned them about is about to come true. I said it was possible they could all return to college next season. Those fans spent all season rooting against the team, sulking when they win and bashing Dolphins fans that want to win games, because it hurts the chances of drafting a top 10 QB. Well, it doesn't look like there is a first round quarterback prospect besides Luck and to get Luck the Dolphins probably had to go 0-16 or 1-15 which we all knew was never going to happen. A bit of karma I suppose.

It is also a GREAT example of why myself and others have been so against the the idea that Dolphins fans should be rooting for losses this season. I hope some are happy, because it appears what I warned them about is about to come true. I said it was possible they could all return to college next season. Those fans spent all season rooting against the team, sulking when they win and bashing Dolphins fans that want to win games, because it hurts the chances of drafting a top 10 QB. Well, it doesn't look like there is a first round quarterback prospect besides Luck and to get Luck the Dolphins probably had to go 0-16 or 1-15 which we all knew was never going to happen. A bit of karma I suppose.

its also a great example of how you guys can't see the forest for the trees...

Back
Top Bottom