Barkley press conference at 4 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley press conference at 4

He'll do like Luck and get the insurance policy.

If he doesn't get injured, which is less likely considering he was sacked the lowest amount of times in the nation, he could lead USC to the National Championship.

His blind side blocker LT is leaving for the NFL. He will take more hits next year.

His blind side blocker LT is leaving for the NFL. He will take more hits next year.

It's either move Kevin Graf over, or let Aundrey Walker or a freshman take the job. A lot of the sacks that would have been were avoided by Barkley himself. Kiffin put him in the best possible position to protect his QB.

its also a great example of how you guys can't see the forest for the trees...
What exactly did "sucking" accomplish? What exactly would have "sucking" more than 5-9 accomplish? Nothing, Luck was never an option and it appears there are no alternative options. Appears the suck crowd got it wrong, hmm?

jeesh...cowherd talkin about kalil like he's the best left tackle prospect in the last 10 years...says if not for luck he'd be the top pick in the last 8 drafts...i'm not buyin that one at all

What exactly did "sucking" accomplish? What exactly would have "sucking" more than 5-9 accomplish? Nothing, Luck was never an option and it appears there are no alternative options. Appears the suck crowd got it wrong, hmm?

jeesh...this team started 0 and damn 7...had most of you guys turtling from play to win to suck for luck then we go on some garbage damn run that gets some of you clowns thinking it matters for some damn reason and now that barkleys maybe not comin out you want to tell me i was a fool for not rooting for this once again garbage team??? you of the this teams a playoff contender and a playoff team with orton yada yada yada...yeah right...

take your karma crap elsewhere

I can tell you this. If Barkley returns then I hope we kick the living crap out of the Jets and knock them out of the playoffs. If no Barkley or Luck then BPA, I don't really care for any other QB in the first round. Just beat the freakin Jets (J-E-T-S...Just End The Season).

I can tell you this. If Barkley returns then I hope we kick the living crap out of the Jets and knock them out of the playoffs. If no Barkley or Luck then BPA, I don't really care for any other QB in the first round. Just beat the freakin Jets (J-E-T-S...Just End The Season).

i'm down with that...cause i think even if we do drop a few slots we can still get upshaw...i think him in the top 8 might be too rich given he's not an otherworldly level physical prospect

although wait...i got a grand on the jets in vegas winning the bowl...a bet i made in the offseason...sob

Ugh..... If he does not coming out, I don't know what to say about the QB position.

Brock Osweiler could pounce on the opportunity and come out. If he did I would take him with our 1st round pick. Way too much talent to ignore.

i like osweiler...i just think he needs another year in school...pick #8 or whatever...i don't know...that big body and arm are damn hard to ignore i know that and he played hoops so long before takin on football that you just know he's barely tapped into his potential

although wait...i got a grand on the jets in vegas winning the bowl...a bet i made in the offseason...sob
why put a grand on the jets? it wasnt even like a type of crazy bet you can make that 1000 would turn into many thousands. like i understand putting 1000 on some long shot if u have money to blow because the reward can be great, but the jets? they will never win a superbowl, lol.

why put a grand on the jets? it wasnt even like a type of crazy bet you can make that 1000 would turn into many thousands. like i understand putting 1000 on some long shot if u have money to blow because the reward can be great, but the jets? they will never win a superbowl, lol.

ha ha...i like hearing stuff like that on here...it was 12/1 odds the jets were coming off back to back afc championship appearances and i figured that the jets front office was smart enough to go with the power downhill running game and play action and not put so much in mark sanchez plate...but brian schotty tried to make sanchez into something he's not early this season and they've just recently figured out what breads their butter again...and if they get in i wouldn't sleep on them making another run

anyways i also put a grand at 16/1 on baltimore and another at 15/1 on new orleans...or vice versa can't remember which was 15/1 and which was 16/1...

i'm just glad all 3 are still in contention at this point

Why would he call a press conference to say he is staying in school? The only thing I can think of is to start the Heismann/National Champion hype early. It just seems tacky and selfish to do something like that and it would appear as though he would be putting himself above the rest of the team. From everything I have read and heard about Barkley he isn't that type of guy.

Back
Top Bottom