Barkley press conference at 4 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley press conference at 4

evidently a lot of barkleys teammates are tweeting that he's coming back...looks like were screwed on this one...

easily the worst football day for me in the last i don't know 2 plus months...til i knew we were done this season...which i think i knew it after week 2

just another kick in the crotch

well if it means anything to anybody, the rumors from Arkansas insiders are that if Barkley goes back and Wilson has a good bowl, he's coming out

Actually I look at the fact that Andrew Luck could go to a 2-win team and I'm more inclined to ask certain people if they're really happy that the Dolphins have 5 meaningless wins instead of only 2 wins.

Perspective.

Cheer for the Colts tonight...

yeah...but even if they do somehow win this and next week and lets say st louis gets that top pick the price and the competition for that pick is gonna be astronomical if they trade it...i mean we'll just be fish in a massive pond

Actually I look at the fact that Andrew Luck could go to a 2-win team and I'm more inclined to ask certain people if they're really happy that the Dolphins have 5 meaningless wins instead of only 2 wins.

Perspective.

thank you...but good luck getting through to some of these cats...good damn luck...they'd rather be 5-11 for the next 3 years with a matt moore under center than be a potential perennial contender with the highest rated college qb since freakin elway...

they'll never get it

Perspective.

Alot of shortsightedness here. Im sure there a few posters who are happy Barkley is staying so they can beat their chest and say i told you so. Yay. We have 5 wins and still dont have a franchise qb. It all started with the Luck wont come out to play for us rhetoric. Glad im not that type of fan

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you...but good luck getting through to some of these cats...good damn luck...they'd rather be 5-11 for the next 3 years with a matt moore under center than be a potential perennial contender with the highest rated college qb since freakin elway...

they'll never get it

yep.....some people cant see past next sunday or just dont want to

He's definitely going back. Didn't really matter anyway. We played ourselves out of a QB.

It's incredible how ****ed and cursed this franchise is. I'm so sick of sucking.

And this right here will be enough for people to really believe that Matt Moore is a franchise QB and that we should draft a ****ing lineman.

look...i get it that some people want to rub this in our noses...fine...you want to get one on some of us...whatever...but there's no damn way ANY DOLPHINS FAN should be happy this kids going back to school...i mean you're just taking away from your options in this upcoming draft to fix the qb position long term and you have a top 10 pick to try and get one...

for gods sakes we should all be upset with this news...unless you're one of those cats who believed jay fiedler was the answer, or trent green, or chad pennington, or now matt moore...of which i'm sure there's plenty of you out there...misguided as hell but i'm sure your out there

Back
Top Bottom