Barkley press conference at 4 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley press conference at 4

Sucking For Nothing

Yeap. You exactly right. We suck every year for nothing. We suck and suck and suck and nothing every happens to improve it. Being stuck in the middle of the draft is the worst place to possibly be.

However, I don't buy the Karma. Don't believe in that nonsense.

I'm torn as I loved seeing guys like Vonte, Reggie, and Odrick really develop, but it does kind of suck. Course, the team that really got screwed is Washington.

Course, there are other QBs that are worth a look.

i am now going to go drink until sunup and hopefully i will wake up in some ditch...it needs to be one of those kind of nights for me now

He's definitely going back. Didn't really matter anyway. We played ourselves out of a QB.

It's incredible how ****ed and cursed this franchise is. I'm so sick of sucking.

And this right here will be enough for people to really believe that Matt Moore is a franchise QB and that we should draft a ****ing lineman.
0-16 would have been likely the only way not to "play ourselves out of a QB". That was never going to happen, nor was a 2 win season. Foolish to think that was going to happen. The fact that there is likely going to be no first round quarterback prospect when the 2nd overall pick is on the clock proves that this was a poor year to "root" against the team. Whether the team won one game or finishes with seven wins, doesn't look like it will matter in terms of a first round quarterback. Five meaningless wins? More like nine meaningless losses.

Though I look forward to the 2012 "Blow for Barkley", "Lay down for Landry" and "Quitten for Griffen" threads. [/sarcasm]

Yeap. You exactly right. We suck every year for nothing. We suck and suck and suck and nothing every happens to improve it. Being stuck in the middle of the draft is the worst place to possibly be.

However, I don't buy the Karma. Don't believe in that nonsense.

eh i wouldnt bother. This is someone who was going and giving every pro-future post a one star rating after every game. The epitome of a myopic fan. Hes giddy right now that barkley is staying

eh i wouldnt bother. This is someone who was going and giving every pro-future post a one star rating after every game. The epitome of a myopic fan. Hes giddy right now that barkley is staying

sad that an admin would act like that...

He's definitely going back. Didn't really matter anyway. We played ourselves out of a QB.

It's incredible how ****ed and cursed this franchise is. I'm so sick of sucking.

And this right here will be enough for people to really believe that Matt Moore is a franchise QB and that we should draft a ****ing lineman.

I am worried that is what will actually happen. What would you do with the 1st-round pick now? I am inclined to trade back and get Weedon. Could still get Fleenor in the 2nd.

maybe you trade back to the teens provided you can and acquire an extra 2nd rounder in the deal and still take upshaw...and then you look at weeden at the top of the 2nd round...i don't know...all i know is this sucks

maybe you trade back to the teens provided you can and acquire an extra 2nd rounder in the deal and still take upshaw...and then you look at weeden at the top of the 2nd round...i don't know...all i know is this sucks

It's crappy all the way around because if Pauline is right and Barkley, Griffin and Landry Jones all stay in school then it pushes up Weeden's value considerably. Can you cound on getting him in the 2nd round anymore? There will be evaluators that evaluate him as the 2nd best quarterback in the Draft. How do you count on that in the 2nd round?

Have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. In fact I rarely ever rate threads, can't even remember the last time I did. You got the wrong guy. Who said I was happy? I am very sad and upset that Barkley is likely to return and the same probably goes for Griffin and Jones. I wanted one of those guys and someone to build for the future. I just wanted one of those guys without having to the "throw" the season.

if we end up with the #7 pick there should be a premium talent available that someone would want to come up for i would think...but at the same time you trade out and you're losing that premium talent for yourself...and i hate the watered down quantity over quality mindset...i guess it depends on what falls to us...

but not using that pick on a qb hurts...hurts like a mo fo

0-16 would have been likely the only way not to "play ourselves out of a QB". That was never going to happen, nor was a 2 win season. Foolish to think that was going to happen. The fact that there is likely going to be no first round quarterback prospect when the 2nd overall pick is on the clock proves that this was a poor year to "root" against the team. Whether the team won one game or finishes with seven wins, doesn't look like it will matter in terms of a first round quarterback. Five meaningless wins? More like nine meaningless losses.

Though I look forward to the 2012 "Blow for Barkley", "Lay down for Landry" and "Quitten for Griffen" threads. [/sarcasm]

So you think it's foolish to think we would only win 2 games, at a point in the season when we were 0-7? :rolleyes2:

I want the Colts' Karma. Franchise QB for 10 years.

Root for team to lose. Team loses.

Draft an even higher rated franchise QB for next 10 years.

Dominate.

Some Karma.

if we end up with the #7 pick there should be a premium talent available that someone would want to come up for i would think...but at the same time you trade out and you're losing that premium talent for yourself...and i hate the watered down quantity over quality mindset...i guess it depends on what falls to us...

but not using that pick on a qb hurts...hurts like a mo fo

IMO there's nothing watered down about Brandon Weeden's talent. His age makes his total value watered down, but you're not going to care about that until 6 years down the road. If trading down is the best and only way to justify getting Brandon Weeden, then you do it.

But that's not going to happen. If Barkley, Griffin and Jones all return to school, and if trading up for Luck becomes an impossibility, expect Ryan Tannehill to be our draft pick at #7 overall.

Back
Top Bottom