Bashing the Trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bashing the Trade

(R. Edwards).............I`m a little mystified how 2 teams can administer the same tests to a damaged body part and 1 team consider that part damaged beyond repair and the other team saya it`s good to go. What am I missing?

Well consider this, the Pats had a year of testing and monitoring to asses how the knee was doing. We saw him for a day or two and we weren't the ones who worked on him in the first place. And you can't expect Edwards who is looking for a job to say YES that hurts to our doctors like he would have to the NE doctors cause he thought he had a job. Go to a doctor for a month and he will find something wrong with you. Go to another doctor for a day and he will give you a clean bill of health! He did not get the same torough examination from our doctors that he was getting at the time that the pats cut him.

A good Doctor should be able to find structural damage or instability whether a patient vocalizes it or not.

Originally posted by MetalHead
(R. Edwards).............I`m a little mystified how 2 teams can administer the same tests to a damaged body part and 1 team consider that part damaged beyond repair and the other team saya it`s good to go. What am I missing?

Well consider this, the Pats had a year of testing and monitoring to asses how the knee was doing. We saw him for a day or two and we weren't the ones who worked on him in the first place. And you can't expect Edwards who is looking for a job to say YES that hurts to our doctors like he would have to the NE doctors cause he thought he had a job. Go to a doctor for a month and he will find something wrong with you. Go to another doctor for a day and he will give you a clean bill of health! He did not get the same torough examination from our doctors that he was getting at the time that the pats cut him.

I thought that he got a clean bill of health in New England it was just that Bellicheck didn't think he "had it" anymore and cut him late in training camp.

Back
Top Bottom