bcs 11/26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bcs 11/26

King Felix

live it up have no worries
Reaction score
early exclusive

48x4e3q-1.gif

oregon state back in top 25 :yes:

I dont wanna see Ohio State and USC play for a National Championship :nono: god I hate them both.

DonShula84 said:
Cool, ND is in a BCS.

Cool, it's the greatest injustice in college football. They get in based on name alone every year b/c the BCS bowls know the fans will follow. What a joke of a team.

Auburn beat two top 5 teams. Oklahoma beat nobody of consequence. I think that's as simple as it gets.

Alex44 said:
I dont wanna see Ohio State and USC play for a National Championship :nono: god I hate them both.

BWHAHAHAHA :sidelol:

Crowder52 said:
Cool, it's the greatest injustice in college football. They get in based on name alone every year b/c the BCS bowls know the fans will follow. What a joke of a team.

:lol:

Crowder52 said:
Auburn beat two top 5 teams. Oklahoma beat nobody of consequence. I think that's as simple as it gets.

yes but they also got blasted by mighty "were gonna be good this year" Georgia at home

DonShula84 said:
Based on what? Winning 10 games and being eligible says they should be.

Oh I don't know, maybe based on the fact that they played two solid teams during the course of the entire season and lost by a combined 7 touchdowns. Just a thought :rolleyes: .

AirFishOne said:
yes but they also got blasted by mighty "were gonna be good this year" Georgia at home

Still waiting for you to name that quality win that Oklahoma has this year.

Back
Top Bottom