bcs 11/26 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bcs 11/26

DonShula84 said:
Based on what? Winning 10 games and being eligible says they should be.

3 reasons
1.Army
2.Navy
3.Air Force

But as you and I agreed, ND better pray they don't get Michigan or LSU (especially LSU)

FLOUNDER said:
Irishfan, can i ask you a question...Why do you have a picture of brady quinn stretching with his shirt off?

umm, he's my favorite player...as steve slaton is in your sig :confused:

NDIrishPhinPhan said:

Yeah but why not a picture of him with clothes on :lol: he looks like a body builder.

ChambersWI said:
3 reasons
1.Army
2.Navy
3.Air Force

But as you and I agreed, ND better pray they don't get Michigan or LSU (especially LSU)

I can almost guarantee that every team in front of us has teams on their schedule as bad or worse than all 3 of the teams you mentioned.

DonShula84 said:
I can almost guarantee that every team in front of us has teams on their schedule as bad or worse than all 3 of the teams you mentioned.

Agreed. Naming the worst 2 or 3 teams on a school's schedule proves nothing.

Crowder52 said:
Cool, it's the greatest injustice in college football. They get in based on name alone every year b/c the BCS bowls know the fans will follow. What a joke of a team.

1st, they don't go every year, this is only their 3rd appearance in a BCS game.

2nd, they didn't get in based on name. They got in based on 10 wins, with their only losses coming to the 2nd and 3rd ranked BCS teams.

:dunce:

NDIrishPhinPhan said:

The guy is doing lunges w/no shirt on.

The greatest injustice in football is ND getting a BCS bid? A little dramatic dont you think

The greatest injustice in College football is the BCS.

HysterikiLL said:
1st, they don't go every year, this is only their 3rd appearance in a BCS game.

2nd, they didn't get in based on name. They got in based on 10 wins, with their only losses coming to the 2nd and 3rd ranked BCS teams.

:dunce:

Say it with me guys...exaggeration. Of course they don't go every year, and of course it isn't a legitimate injustice.

And yes, they did get in based on name. They got humiliated by the only two strong teams they played. If any other independent team had that record with that schedule and those embarassing losses, they would not be in the BCS.

i don't see how notre dame is any different than USF from 3 years ago. still not affiliated with any conference, and our only losses were against Arkansas and Oklahoma, both on the road. didn't play a tough schedule at all the rest of the way, kinda like ND, and didn't even get invited to a bowl game, but oh well. i'm not bitter. :mad:

Yea, Notre Dame should not get in a BCS game. Then again, I don't think any of the ACC schools should either.

DonShula84 said:
Based on what? Winning 10 games and being eligible says they should be.

so what they beat all the academys and UNC chapel hill. the only team you beat was Georgia Tech and Georgia showed how good they were.

Alex44 said:
Hey I'll hope Ohio State wins....at least I like Troy Smith....

You hate USC more than OSU :woot:

WE have a believer :wink::lol:

So beating ND at home means more than beating ND at ND? This BSC crap is a joke!!!

Stoy10 said:
So beating ND at home means more than beating ND at ND? This BSC crap is a joke!!!

Yeah, the BCS is crap too! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom