BCS is shaping up.... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BCS is shaping up....

HysterikiLL said:
Holy crap, I just had a thought...

With WVU losing, Texas will either be ranked 3rd or 4th next week, and with either Michigan or OSU exiting the picture next weekend, it's quite possible Texas is in the top after championship weekend. National Title repeat? :hump:

UL will be 3rd and probably UF 4th. No way should Texas jump to 3. You guys have to jump Auburn also. I think if USC wins out they'll be in the title game. Beating Cal, Oregon and ND would make them jump some other 1 loss teams imo.

l still believe that come the final poll out before the BCS selections that it will be OSU/Mich #1 and L'ville #2. Which in my opinion will create that game.

I think at the end of the day the sports writers and coaches will do what's right and put the 2 unbeaten teams #1 and #2. That doesn't mean L'ville is a lock for that final game, I don't know what the computers will do and how it will break things down.......but I think it gives L'vile a better opportunity than some people think.

OSUDauby said:
You are out of you mind if you are assuming Rutgers has a better D than Ohio State. the amount of sacks a defense means squat. In fact Louisville's so-called defense proved that last night. The ave. 4.5 sacks a game and were less than pathetic on defense.

And yes, I will bring up schedule strength. Sorry, Rutgers playing the New Jersey School of the Blind each week hardly counts in my book as a stat builder.

And yes, Ohio State's defense is the fastest (check thier 40 yrd dashes and compare) and most athletic in the nation.

After losing the most talented defense last year there was question about the void. Only to see this years squad put up better numbers. That's after losing 3 1st round picks to the NFL.

PS

Rutgers 33 Illin. 0
OSU 17 Illin. 10

I have this funny feeling that if Florida wins the SEC they will sneak in the game......

OSU vs.FLA-would be one heckuva draw.....

DBoston80 said:
Wow....great point???:shakeno:

It is a point, he said Rutgers has a cake schedule, well that is our common opponent!

He started this whole thing, not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
It is a point, he said Rutgers has a cake schedule, well that is our common opponent!

He started this whole thing, not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent read the whole thread..but Rutgers and Ohio State shouldnt even be in the same breathe..

Im just saying it seems like your comparing the teams through final scores vs bad teams.

DBoston80 said:
I havent read the whole thread..but Rutgers and Ohio State shouldnt even be in the same breathe..

Im just saying it seems like your comparing the teams through final scores vs bad teams.

Nope, just making a point, not comparing!:wink:

DBoston80 said:

Your mouth and gum shoudl'nt be in in the same breath, But guess what buddy? Rutgers won and they are not to far behind you.FACT!

ohio state 17 - illinois 10.

rutgers 33 - illinois 0.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu!

GO BLUE. GO BLUE. GO BLUE.

death7star said:
ohio state 17 - illinois 10.

rutgers 33 - illinois 0.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu!

GO BLUE. GO BLUE. GO BLUE.

LOL. wow.

54Fins said:
Your mouth and gum shoudl'nt be in in the same breath, But guess what buddy? Rutgers won and they are not to far behind you.FACT!

Well youll likely jump into the top 10 of the bcs...but your not threatining anywhere near the top 5....so NO your not close..sorry fact!

.but hey I wish you were...Id much rather have an easy game vs Rutgers than play Florida or Texas.....

Back
Top Bottom