Be Honest Who Really Thought Rt Was A Franchise Qb When We Drafted Him. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Be Honest Who Really Thought Rt Was A Franchise Qb When We Drafted Him.

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
OK be honest. When we drafted him did you truly believe he was a franchise QB.
If so why?

He beat out Moore in his rookie season. Got a little better through the years. However I never believed he was a franchise QB.
How many teams actually have a franchise qb?

I knew going in that he was a receiver who turned into a QB with not as many years as a college qb as others. That bothered me.
I trusted the FO and took a wait and see approach.
I also knew that if Garrard wasnt injured he was probably the starter.

I did, I’m not going to hide it. He had all the measureables (height, arm strength, mobility) that led me to believe he would be a franchise type player with the exception of his tiny baby hands. I was afraid there’d be a lot of fumbles. That’s definitely changed though, I have no hope for Tannehill anymore.

I was so mad we did not get Kuechly, but since we drafted him I was very hopeful for quite a bit. When we lost to the Bills and the Jets for a playoff birth the way we did I knew exactly what he is/was.

I don’t follow college at all so I really wasn’t sure. I know I had a ton of hope that I haven’t had in a long time. I was so happy we finally used our 1st round pick on a possible franchise QB. It didn’t work out... time to turn the page and try again. Just give us hope again and I’m happy

Knew it was going to take some time since he was a converted WR......didn't realize it would take this much time.

Back
Top Bottom