Be Honest Who Really Thought Rt Was A Franchise Qb When We Drafted Him. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Be Honest Who Really Thought Rt Was A Franchise Qb When We Drafted Him.

Hard to know who to draft before the bowl games. Lets see who mans up and shows up in the biggest bowl games, unless you just like guys with good arms and no football sense.

You know question 1.

Look through the thread for the answer to question 2.

I just wasted my time a second time going through the entire thread and I know you expected cars turned over in the streets,flat screens smashed and women and children running for their lives but the imaginal upset Tannehill fan just isn't there. Maybe you can find one upset Tannehill fan and quote them?

Otherwise it's just wishful thinking.

Last edited:
I just wasted my time a second time going through the entire thread and I know you expected cars turned over in the streets,flat screens smashed and women and children running for their lives but the imaginal upset Tannehill fan just isn't there. Maybe you can find one upset Tannehill fan and quote them?

Otherwise it's just wishful thinking.
If you look in that mirror you were referring to earlier you’ll see one there

Be honest about the original post....... Who cares.

So my one post "Who cares" counts for all these upset Tannehill fans? :lol:

So skipping my really, really, really upset spitting nails remark about who cares.

There must be more, you said "A lot of upset Tannehill fans in here."

Not only are there no upset Tannehill fans in the thread, There really aren't any upset Non- Tannehill fans.

It's time for you to :surr:

Last edited:
Nope.

Laughed my *** off when he couldn't name the teams in the afc east.

That said, he has played better than I thought.

My bad.

I wasnt trying to bypass the filter, just had a typo that made it look like I was trying to. lol.

Back
Top Bottom