Beaking News: UM chooses Shannon as head football coach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beaking News: UM chooses Shannon as head football coach

FLOUNDER said:
WVU- yea we produce nothing. Just one of the greatest basketball players ever (jerry west). which i may add the (NBA) logo was created after him

Arent we talking about football :confused:

:sidelol: :sidelol:

U guys just cant get rid of him...Thats freaking hilarious

Maybe Shannon grows into the job but how can't "The U" get a big time coach? Bernie Kosar throwing his name in the hat was a joke.

Congrats to Shannon, excellent job. I think he'll be fantastic. Roots in Miami, and recieved many accolades as a player and a coach from the legendary Jimmy Johnson. The U is back baby.

HurriPhin said:
The U is back baby.

horse cart

You honestly expect them to jump right back into National Title contention with this move?

I think he can be a good coach, I just wonder if he was better off getting away from that mess. I still think the AD and the Pres have that program in such a mess.

The canes need a guidence counseler more than they need a head coach...the talents there but the program lacks discipline in the worst way..

DBoston80 said:
The canes need a guidence counseler more than they need a head coach...the talents there but the program lacks discipline in the worst way..
and thats why Shannon is the best guy for this job..hes tough on his kids..unlike Coker..he plays the players that works hard..unlike Coker

I believe Shannon will get this town and program back jumping again :yes:

Back
Top Bottom