Beaking News: UM chooses Shannon as head football coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beaking News: UM chooses Shannon as head football coach

I just saw his PC. Seems like an awesome guy and a great guy for the job.

Motion said:
horse cart

You honestly expect them to jump right back into National Title contention with this move?

Well to be fair we were in and could have won every single game up untill the end (except Louisville) I dont like a 2 loss season is out of the question.

But honestly Id just like to see improvement

did they pick him b/c thats all they could afford or did they really want him? so why did they hire a consultant and waste money if all they did was hire from inside?

good signing, he knows how to recuit unlike Coker and thats the main problem lately. we have been losing the recuiting battles

nick1 said:
good signing, he knows how to recuit unlike Coker and thats the main problem lately. we have been losing the recuiting battles

:hmmm: Coker's strength was recruiting, was it not? The in-game coaching was his problem.

nick1 said:

You really think Coker doesn't know how to recruit? :confused:

tucker said:
did they pick him b/c thats all they could afford or did they really want him? so why did they hire a consultant and waste money if all they did was hire from inside?

They hired him because he was the best choice.

You hire a consultant to see what your outside choices are. It would be ignorant not to.

Motion said:
:hmmm: Coker's strength was recruiting, was it not? The in-game coaching was his problem.

Yea, I wish Brookhart was as bad at recruiting as Coker. Yeesh.

Motion said:
I don't get it either...some Canes fans say one thing, then other say another. They all hate Coker but for different and conflicting reasons

Motion said:
he wasn't that good at recruiting, why do you think guys were leaving Miami for FSU or Florida? trust me Coker was horrible at it, his coaching was the bigger problem though. just look at the numbers, Miami has dropped way down in the recuiting department. we are outside of the top 10 recuiters for the first time in a while

Cuban Dave 9 said:
I don't get it either...some Canes fans say one thing, then other say another. They all hate Coker but for different and conflicting reasons
:yeahthat:
nick1 said:
he wasn't that good at recruiting, why do you think guys were leaving Miami for FSU or Florida? trust me Coker was horrible at it, his coaching was the bigger problem though. just look at the numbers, Miami has dropped way down in the recuiting department. we are outside of the top 10 recuiters for the first time in a while

If you say so.

Back
Top Bottom