Bears | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score
All I know is the hyperbolic hype from this site. Can anyone give me a scouting report on anyone not named Mack, Trubisky or Cohen...

Same record as us, with young upstart QB and a better team than I thought they were. I do not follow them and like you, all I know is what has been posted here.
We need this win. Hope for the win and take a little pressure off everyone.

I live in Chicago and have seen most of their games. They honestly should have beat the packers week one but their next two games they squeaked by before trubisky went off for 6td (first game of his career with multiple TD’s) against a terrible looking bucs team.

Most of their offense goes through Cohen receiving out of the backfield. He’s a shifty Jakeem Grant type player. Burton has been playing well for them from the TE position but he’s rarely used. Allen Robinson is their #1 and is definitely trubiskys go to guy. Besides him the rest of the receiving core is weak. Gabriel and Kevin White have done nothing this year.

Trubisky scares me with his legs. He’s a deceptively fast QB and will take off if there is pressure up the middle. He’s actually more accurate on the run rather than in the pocket.

The bears last game was the best game they have had in years so they are going to be going in pretty confident. But they did have a bye so some of that momentum is gone. If Tunsil plays I think we can hang in this one but we are gonna need a monster effort from our oline

This game will belong to Vic Fangio, the coach we should have hired last offseason. There are coaches, and then there are coaches who are on a level far above the others. Fangio will have more to do with the Dolphins losing this game than anyone else,even if Mack gets four sacks.

We get smoked again. Personnel not smart enough to follow coaching.

All I know is the hyperbolic hype from this site. Can anyone give me a scouting report on anyone not named Mack, Trubisky or Cohen...
Bears fan here: both offenses are mediocre but Chicago defense is elite while dolphins defense is okay. Bears defense was to 10 last year, Mack just made them historical. They were a very good defense without Mack now you have to commit 2+ players to block him & expect the rest to block Hicks, Goldman, Floyd, Trevathan & Smith 1 on 1. I may be optimistic, but I don't see this going very well for Miami.

Bears fan here: both offenses are mediocre but Chicago defense is elite while dolphins defense is okay. Bears defense was to 10 last year, Mack just made them historical. They were a very good defense without Mack now you have to commit 2+ players to block him & expect the rest to block Hicks, Goldman, Floyd, Trevathan & Smith 1 on 1. I may be optimistic, but I don't see this going very well for Miami.

Why? The Cubs have not won anyone with relevancy. You always lose to the Packers always, you escaped the Seahawks who of should won, you barely beat a 1 win team (That game was pathetic)., the Bucs quit at half-time. Your 3-1 record is a true mirage. I am telling now they will not score more than 16 points in the blazing 95 degree heat and humidity in those disgusting orange putrid jerseys your intending to wear. Black/Navy Blue absorbs the sun but did you know Orange is the 2nd worse absorber. They will be dying by the end of the 3rd quarter. Trust me the Raiders felt it. 12 players had IV's and 1 threw up of heat exhaustion and cramps. You will not win this game. Trust me. Cubs 16 Dolphins 23.

Why? The Cubs have not won anyone with relevancy. You always lose to the Packers always, you escaped the Seahawks who of should won, you barely beat a 1 win team (That game was pathetic)., the Bucs quit at half-time. Your 3-1 record is a true mirage. I am telling now they will not score more than 16 points in the blazing 95 degree heat and humidity in those disgusting orange putrid jerseys your intending to wear. Black/Navy Blue absorbs the sun but did you know Orange is the 2nd worse absorber. They will be dying by the end of the 3rd quarter. Trust me the Raiders felt it. 12 players had IV's and 1 threw up of heat exhaustion and cramps. You will not win this game. Trust me. Cubs 16 Dolphins 23.
And your Guppies have? Who are we supposed to be concerned about on that team? Tannehill? There is a reason Pace didn't keep Gase, what has he done? We all know Manning called his own plays in Denver. Bears 20 Guppies 3

Calling your defense historic after 4 games seems like good form...

You are right, too early to call them historic after 4 games. At the same time, I don't see how a bottom 5 scoring team will put up points on a defense giving up < 17 points per game. Marino is not walkinhg through that door.

What sort of a narcissistic weirdo logs on to an opposing team’s forum ahead of a matchup to publicly brag about marginal opinions?

There should be age verification on here.

Idk if the Bears defense is historic but they will look historic against our **** offense. Our offense scored 10 points against Cincinnati, that’s pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom