Beat Cowherd Into Oblivion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat Cowherd Into Oblivion

I actually like Colin, but I understand that he waffles often. So I take it with a grain of salt. His opinion on Miami good or bad, depending on which day of the week you ask him, doesn't bother me. Not even a little bit, because it has no barring on what we do, how we operate or the decisions we make in the front office.

best way to hurt the idiot is just to ignore him and don't listen to anything he has to say.

He annoys me but his style has made him a wealthy man. He wins. I will listen to his show a few times per year. I do listen to Middelkauf, who’s on Cowherds network. He’s a former scout, with awful takes, but he’s entertaining.

I actually like Colin, but I understand that he waffles often. So I take it with a grain of salt. His opinion on Miami good or bad, depending on which day of the week you ask him, doesn't bother me. Not even a little bit, because it has no barring on what we do, how we operate or the decisions we make in the front office.
I'm kind of in the same boat. He does a good job of convincing me he's right about something when I know he's wrong lol, but he still brings strong examples to back up his claims to the table for the most part.....until he completely changes course the next day.My buddy texted me yesterday saying cowherd was bashing Miami about Tua and somehow missing on Brady or something crazy like that.

Back
Top Bottom