Beat Cowherd Into Oblivion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat Cowherd Into Oblivion

It does seem he has an axe to grind with us.
Must be a reason.

He annoys me but his style has made him a wealthy man. He wins. I will listen to his show a few times per year. I do listen to Middelkauf, who’s on Cowherds network. He’s a former scout, with awful takes, but he’s entertaining.
I don't necessarily agree he "wins" simply bc what he does has made him wealthy.

People usually think I'm full of s*** when I express this sentiment. But am a financially comfortable man, and my integrity could not be bought if it meant I had to become a Cowherd or Bayless. I like being proud of what I do and being able to look myself in the mirror.

I don't necessarily agree he "wins" simply bc what he does has made him wealthy.

People usually think I'm full of s*** when I express this sentiment. But am a financially comfortable man, and my integrity could not be bought if it meant I had to become a Cowherd or Bayless. I like being proud of what I do and being able to look myself in the mirror.
He's a freaking sports talk guy. His job is to attract viewers/listeners, thus advertisers.

If you're attaching some moral high ground to that, me thinks you take it entirely too seriously.

Coward just makes me laugh. Never has he enraged me.

Meh Cowherd is harmless (pretty arrogant/unfunny overall) but harmless nevertheless . He is definitely wrong a lot on a bunch of things but not problematic by any means. I'll sometimes tune in to The Herd to see if Jason Taylor's sister (Joy) is rocking some cleavage that day but that's about it.
joy-taylor-300-300.jpeg

At least Cowherd isn't like those two bozos on ESPN's First Take. Talk about a horrible show. I remember awhile back during the Ray Rice domestic violence story when Stephen A Smith suggested that these women shouldn't try to provoke these pro athletes and worsen the situation. He was only suspended for one freaking week. How he still has a job at a major network is beyond me. https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...h-suspended-espn-one-week-20140729-story.html

Oh and he recently said some anti asian/ xenophobic stuff about a Japanese MLB player that shouldn't be the "face" of the league because he needs a translator.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommyb...ism-to-espns-stephen-a-smith/?sh=6a873fc91d17

All and all Screamin A Smith is a loud mouth ignorant moron that should not have a high profile job anywhere.

Then there is his co host Max Kellerman who may have one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen. He is also a delusional idiot that was suspended for only a little while for announcing on air during an ESPN show that he struck his gf at the time back when he was in college. That woman is now his wife.

Also at least Cowherd usually keeps it light & sticks to sports . Those ESPN clowns like to get way too political way too often for my liking.

Last edited:
Skip is really a tool. The man is obsessed with hating LeBron and loving Michael Jordan. What a clown. I can listen to Mike Greenberg because he's an intelligent guy that doesn't throw around crazy opinions just to attract attention to himself. He gives decent opinions that are well backed up with facts. Another that I like is Stephen A Smith because he's the only guy around that reminds me at all of Howard Cosell. I always thought Smith could bring something special to the MNF booth but he really is a Basketball guy at heart. Cosell doing the highlights at halftime on MNF was freaking amazing!

Back
Top Bottom