Beat Cowherd Into Oblivion | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat Cowherd Into Oblivion

I find this funny because the girl I'm talking with at work is like ironing board thin. But cute lol
"Talking with"? What the hell does that mean?......lol.

Release you're inner cave man brother.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

He who hesitates is lost.

A bird in the bush is better than in your hand........wait..... What?.....

I find this funny because the girl I'm talking with at work is like ironing board thin. But cute lol
Post a pic. I'm positive the vast array of secret knowledge amassed by our members will give you all kinds of inane, useless, possibly even destructive advice on how to handle the situation.......lol.

"Talking with"? What the hell does that mean?......lol.

Release you're inner cave man brother.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

He who hesitates is lost.

A bird in the bush is better than in your hand........wait..... What?.....

Lmao!

I agree generally. Its just a bit more complicated at the job, especially because I have a much higher position here and could lead to awkwardness later on.

Lmao!

I agree generally. Its just a bit more complicated at the job, especially because I have a much higher position here and could lead to awkwardness later on.
Yeah, that is a complicated situation. I've done that a couple times in my life. Once was a total disaster from jump. Once it was 4 of the best (most fun) 4 years of my life......that ended in disaster.......lol.

My serious advice (not that it means $hit) is that it depends what kind of a person she is. Some ppl handle complicated better than others.

Speaking of Cowherd here is his latest on the Dolphins from this week.

Back
Top Bottom