Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For

It's because the odds of Miami getting in are drastically small.
When you lose 7 games in a row (to Jax and Atlanta, included) you start to think, "Playoffs? Playoffs? You talking Playoffs?" But, fans are eternal optimists (some). Not me...I am longtime resident in Realville, USA.

You want to be in the playoff picture next year? Don't lose 7 games in a row. Don't lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Don't lose to the lowly Falcons.

Our HC is an a$$clown. He is in way over his head. It's very hard to take this team serious with the Yahoos we have running it. Hopefully next year we'll have new coaches...REAL coaches. Until then, its "Laugh-In in Miami Gardens."

Our HC is an a$$clown. He is in way over his head. It's very hard to take this team serious with the Yahoos we have running it. Hopefully next year we'll have new coaches...REAL coaches. Until then, its "Laugh-In in Miami Gardens."
Flores ain't getting fired anytime soon so enjoy.

From the NYT playoff predictor. %'s indicate who helps us the most. Yes we need to win out but this at least Kees it fun regarding who to root against in other games.

View attachment 89280
So we'd like:

Bengals over Chargers
Texans over Colts

WFT over Raiders - CHECK!
Ravens over Steelers WOW Baltimore...pathetic
Chiefs over Broncos - CHECK!
Bills over Cheaters (fingers crossed, toss-up)

We may catch 4 or 5 of those...would be nice.

BONUS GAME: Seahawks over Niners - CHECK!

Last edited:
When you lose 7 games in a row (to Jax and Atlanta, included) you start to think, "Playoffs? Playoffs? You talking Playoffs?" But, fans are eternal optimists (some). Not me...I am longtime resident in Realville, USA.

You want to be in the playoff picture next year? Don't lose 7 games in a row. Don't lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Don't lose to the lowly Falcons.

Realville, I guess population, only people who agree with you.

If you think Flo is way over his head you need to explain how he’ll have a better record this season than half of the nfl HCs.

Basically YOU don’t like him.

I'm rooting for Ross to replace the people who are unable to (or refused to) build a competent o-line, draft a decent RB#1, or hire an experienced coaching staff. Moving rookie and 2nd year o-linemen around to different positions just for the sake of forcing them to be versatile before they even learn one position was a big mistake. Relying on four young o-linemen with little to no experience to start alongside one incompetent (yet versatile!) veteran was a big mistake. Not having reliable, capable veteran o-linemen on the roster in case the young guys are a liability was a huge mistake. And IMO, fans hoping for a playoff berth so that Grier and Flores will keep their jobs and the team will continue with an ineffective o-line, a weak running game, and no vertical passing game next season too are making a mistake!

I would not keep those two unless I had a 100% guarantee that they would fix everything they screwed up during this upcoming offseason, which would be getting at least 4 new o-line starters WITH EXPERIENCE, a strong power RB, and an experienced, established OC (and o-line coach) who could also help Flores with in-game management since Flores has been a failure in that area. I only say this because if they had done this stuff during the past few offseasons, their offense would not be holding back the team.

So we'd like:

Bengals over Chargers (toss-up)
Texans over Colts (biggest booster...gotta hope for divisional game magic)
WFT over Raiders (toss-up)
Ravens over Steelers (no-brainer)
Chiefs over Broncos (should happen)
Bills over Cheaters (fingers crossed, toss-up)

We may catch 4 or 5 of those...would be nice.
Nice summary, that helps me. All those percentages take me back to middle school math class. :DTD:

Back
Top Bottom