Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For

I get all the "we shouldn't have lost 7 straight, including Jax", but for real, if they'd have just called the damn DPI @ LV, this discussion is SO much more interesting and real. I don't know why, but that loss just haunts me the most in terms of overall record and chances. I realize not every call is going to get made, but that one was glaring and easy. When a game is absolutely on the line and it is that blatant, there has to be yellow on the ground, and that would have been 99% our win.

I get all the "we shouldn't have lost 7 straight, including Jax", but for real, if they'd have just called the damn DPI @ LV, this discussion is SO much more interesting and real. I don't know why, but that loss just haunts me the most in terms of overall record and chances. I realize not every call is going to get made, but that one was glaring and easy. When a game is absolutely on the line and it is that blatant, there has to be yellow on the ground, and that would have been 99% our win.
Seems like that game was played 2 years ago.

When you lose 7 games in a row (to Jax and Atlanta, included) you start to think, "Playoffs? Playoffs? You talking Playoffs?" But, fans are eternal optimists (some). Not me...I am longtime resident in Realville, USA.

You want to be in the playoff picture next year? Don't lose 7 games in a row. Don't lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Don't lose to the lowly Falcons.

Our HC is an a$$clown. He is in way over his head. It's very hard to take this team serious with the Yahoos we have running it. Hopefully next year we'll have new coaches...REAL coaches. Until then, its "Laugh-In in Miami Gardens."
You know what many people should try? Just being a fan, that’s it. There is no hit to your great football ego if you root for your team to make the playoffs while they are mathematically alive. None. Many of those who are following it realize the chances are slim. They don’t need a Mr Reality to remind them. Please don’t be that poster who starts the “I told you so” thread if Miami doesn’t make it. That’s just stupid. Many of us know how slim the chances are and don’t need to be reminded. I always enjoy looking at the scenarios no matter how bad the team is. It’s just a part of this I enjoy and I think that is ok. I’m not gonna cry if they don’t make it and again realize the chances are slim. You’re not the smartest person on the site if you don’t think the Dolphins will make the playoffs.

Will you drop the “lost to Jax” narrative though. So did Buffalo and many teams who will make the playoffs have lost to bad teams. It’s just NFL 2021!

If dolphins win 4 more games..they will make 7th spot

If the Fins could only win one game, I hope it's against the Titans. I dislike them and not b/c of Tannehill.

If Miami deserved to be in the playoffs, they wouldn't have lost 7 games in a row. I'm sick and tired of this team teasing us fans by getting close to a playoff berth but either blowing their chance (like last season) or needing help from other teams.

Fix the damn o-line, get a good running game, and cruise into the playoffs because you're actually a good football team!

Eh, that ball wasn't catchable. There was no PI to be called on that play by rule.

Eh, that ball wasn't catchable. There was no PI to be called on that play by rule.

You mean the pass that literally went between both hands was not catchall?

Are you kidding me?

Rewatch the replay.

All Fuller has to do is close his hands and he has the catch.

Why was he unable to complete that catch again?

That was text book pass interferrence

I guess it’s to be expected with so many games still left, but I was surprised at how small the percentages are in general
Each win increase our percentages. Those are percentages of chance for us at 6-7 after we win.

When you lose 7 games in a row (to Jax and Atlanta, included) you start to think, "Playoffs? Playoffs? You talking Playoffs?" But, fans are eternal optimists (some). Not me...I am longtime resident in Realville, USA.

You want to be in the playoff picture next year? Don't lose 7 games in a row. Don't lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Don't lose to the lowly Falcons.

Our HC is an a$$clown. He is in way over his head. It's very hard to take this team serious with the Yahoos we have running it. Hopefully next year we'll have new coaches...REAL coaches. Until then, its "Laugh-In in Miami Gardens."
Good points but go somewhere else with your comments literally slathered with negativity. That ship sailed. We lost 7. Go cry the blues elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom