Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For

So I think we want Pittsburgh, LV and Denver to lose for the rest of today. The. Buffalo to win tomorrow night.

Just think....

A properly called PI (RAIDERS)
1 defensive stop with the lead and less than 2 minute to go (falcons)
Not allowing 2 50+ FGS in the last 4 mins of the game (jax)

That's the diferrence between the Phins being 9-4 the #1 seed and barely staying alive for a playoff spot.

This team is not as bad as many have thought.

So I think we want Pittsburgh, LV and Denver to lose for the rest of today. The. Buffalo to win tomorrow night.

Looks good so far.

However, I think the Chargers win today was the potential buzz kill. That was a game they needed to lose

Looks good so far.

However, I think the Chargers win today was the potential buzz kill. That was a game they needed to lose
Yeah I thought we wanted that one to go the other way. Good news is Cincy doesn’t have a gimme left on their schedule.

Just think....

A properly called PI (RAIDERS)
1 defensive stop with the lead and less than 2 minute to go (falcons)
Not allowing 2 50+ FGS in the last 4 mins of the game (jax)

That's the diferrence between the Phins being 9-4 the #1 seed and barely staying alive for a playoff spot.

This team is not as bad as many have thought.
Yes, yes they are. On the offense

When you lose 7 games in a row (to Jax and Atlanta, included) you start to think, "Playoffs? Playoffs? You talking Playoffs?" But, fans are eternal optimists (some). Not me...I am longtime resident in Realville, USA.

You want to be in the playoff picture next year? Don't lose 7 games in a row. Don't lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Don't lose to the lowly Falcons.

Our HC is an a$$clown. He is in way over his head. It's very hard to take this team serious with the Yahoos we have running it. Hopefully next year we'll have new coaches...REAL coaches. Until then, its "Laugh-In in Miami Gardens."
I'm delighted you enjoyed the game so much. - LOL

You know what many people should try? Just being a fan, that’s it. There is no hit to your great football ego if you root for your team to make the playoffs while they are mathematically alive. None. Many of those who are following it realize the chances are slim. They don’t need a Mr Reality to remind them. Please don’t be that poster who starts the “I told you so” thread if Miami doesn’t make it. That’s just stupid. Many of us know how slim the chances are and don’t need to be reminded. I always enjoy looking at the scenarios no matter how bad the team is. It’s just a part of this I enjoy and I think that is ok. I’m not gonna cry if they don’t make it and again realize the chances are slim. You’re not the smartest person on the site if you don’t think the Dolphins will make the playoffs.

Will you drop the “lost to Jax” narrative though. So did Buffalo and many teams who will make the playoffs have lost to bad teams. It’s just NFL 2021!

I'm sure that's not the only reason he isn't the " ... smartest person on the site ... ".

Give the guy a break - LOL (I didn't say where or what).

When you lose 7 games in a row (to Jax and Atlanta, included) you start to think, "Playoffs? Playoffs? You talking Playoffs?" But, fans are eternal optimists (some). Not me...I am longtime resident in Realville, USA.

You want to be in the playoff picture next year? Don't lose 7 games in a row. Don't lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Don't lose to the lowly Falcons.

Our HC is an a$$clown. He is in way over his head. It's very hard to take this team serious with the Yahoos we have running it. Hopefully next year we'll have new coaches...REAL coaches. Until then, its "Laugh-In in Miami Gardens."

It amazes me how many people justify promoting their pessimism and negativity by labeling it “realism.”

I am not crying...I am just telling the truth. And the truth about this team is so sad, it seems like one telling it should be in tears. But I am not in tears. LSU has a new coach. FInally, a competent coach. So there is hope for every team in football. Difference is, LSU has a World Class decision maker. The FIns have Stephen Ross. So, while I am not crying, I am also not terribly optimistic.

It’s almost as bad as people who try to pass off their opinions as truth.

It amazes me how many people justify promoting their pessimism and negativity by labeling it “realism.”
Tell me, Goaf....how would you describe losing 7 in a row? No pessimism? No negativity? Probably because losing is fine for you. If it is, that's fine for me. Losers lose...some like you, like it! Good enough.

Back
Top Bottom