Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For

Tell me, Goaf....how would you describe losing 7 in a row? No pessimism? No negativity? Probably because losing is fine for you. If it is, that's fine for me. Losers lose...some like you, like it! Good enough.

If you’re gonna call someone names, you should probably learn to spell first.

Just think....

A properly called PI (RAIDERS)
1 defensive stop with the lead and less than 2 minute to go (falcons)
Not allowing 2 50+ FGS in the last 4 mins of the game (jax)

That's the diferrence between the Phins being 9-4 the #1 seed and barely staying alive for a playoff spot.

This team is not as bad as many have thought.
Think it also shows how favorable a schedule we have played. Not taking anything away from your point though.

Also shows, IMO, how bloated New England's press is.

That game tomorrow is going to tell us a lot.

I still firmly believe the division is very much in play if Pats were to sweep bills. Call me crazy.

When you lose 7 games in a row (to Jax and Atlanta, included) you start to think, "Playoffs? Playoffs? You talking Playoffs?" But, fans are eternal optimists (some). Not me...I am longtime resident in Realville, USA.

You want to be in the playoff picture next year? Don't lose 7 games in a row. Don't lose to one of the worst teams in the league. Don't lose to the lowly Falcons.

Our HC is an a$$clown. He is in way over his head. It's very hard to take this team serious with the Yahoos we have running it. Hopefully next year we'll have new coaches...REAL coaches. Until then, its "Laugh-In in Miami Gardens."
Who is a "Real" coach in your opinion? There's no super bowl pedigree coach just sitting on his thumbs waiting to coach. The Front Office has to take a chance and hire someone who they think can lead the organization.

Tell me, Goaf....how would you describe losing 7 in a row? No pessimism? No negativity? Probably because losing is fine for you. If it is, that's fine for me. Losers lose...some like you, like it! Good enough.

I'm not Goaf, but i'm dense so butting in. After losing 7 in a row (hell long before then) Negative, complaint worthy, all that. But that is old news. Last 5 games have all been wins. Right now the team is beating teams every week. That is current events. And it just got better today so yay! If we lose the next one, I can handle it. In the meantime enjoying the recent success!

A few weeks ago I wanted Flores and Greer gone. And for good reason. Some of the moves and play calls were idiotic in my opinion.
Now fast forward 5 weeks and an improbable 5 game win streak.
As I reassess the team over that time frame, much has been cleaned up
I think Flores and Greer should be given another year.
The NFL is very unpredictable and unstable. Blowing it up every 3 years isnt a recipe for success either.
I will be patient.
I am thankful for some better football and meaningful games through the holiday's.

A few weeks ago I wanted Flores and Greer gone. And for good reason. Some of the moves and play calls were idiotic in my opinion.
Now fast forward 5 weeks and an improbable 5 game win streak.
As I reassess the team over that time frame, much has been cleaned up
I think Flores and Greer should be given another year.
The NFL is very unpredictable and unstable. Blowing it up every 3 years isnt a recipe for success either.
I will be patient.
I am thankful for some better football and meaningful games through the holiday's.

Thank you my friend for this post. I've been an advocate for them returning since the beginning.
It's clear they made some bone-headed mistakes going all the way back to the offseason.
Clearly they've figured out some things.

We'll see how the season ends. But it's clear they have the ability to put together some wins.
We just need them to figure out how to do that early in the season.

IMO, that deserves at least 1 more season regardless of how things end.

Back
Top Bottom