Beat The Jesters! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat The Jesters!

Dolphin1184

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
Come on phins! Build on this intensity and crush the jets this weekend!!!! J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

2-6 here we come!!!!!!

ONE GAME AT A TIME

j e t s are gonna crash

jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck

We have the momentum going into this game, so I see no reason as to why we cannot win(Yes, I know Wanny and JF are reasons but still :D )

Jay Fiedler

New York Jets Most Valuable Player on Monday Night

Icer said:
Jay Fiedler

New York Jets Most Valuable Player on Monday Night
Hello Chad... this is #99... you will be seeing my number on your face the entire game. Have a nice day.

I'm confident we can beat the Jets this Monday night. I won' guarentee is lmao, but i'm confident!!

Dolphin1184 said:
Hello Chad... this is #99... you will be seeing my number on your face the entire game. Have a nice day.
Maybe #99 will cry at the end of the game, just like that MNF game at NY a few years back.
clear.gif

Dolphin1184 said:

Last time I saw him on this field on a Monday night, he was crying like a schoolgirl.

Tony said:
Last time I saw him on this field on a Monday night, he was crying like a schoolgirl.

I never remeber penny crying on the field but as a jerk fan you would know better. THat pansy will be crying again after he gets the snot knocked out of him on Mon nite. I think we might see the coke head on the field before the 1st half is over. pennywuss can't hang.

I think Fiedler should be more afraid of John Abraham than Penny of Taylor. After all Abraham has eight sacks, compared to Taylor's paltry 3. Hey, everyone is saying what a bad year Shaun Ellis is having, but he has as many sacks as Taylor!

Icer said:
Maybe #99 will cry at the end of the game, just like that MNF game at NY a few years back.
clear.gif

That was Lucas crying!!! I had a guy at work make the same mistake. JT and Lucas look alike and Lucas wore 9 and JT wears 99.

And by the way Jets fans how are the Yankees doing. Don't think my Sox are going to repeat the same CHOKE job the Yankees just produced.

Lucas was on the Jets in 2000, silly Fin fan.

EDIT: I just saw an NFL Films special on that game and Taylor was indeed crying like a ***** after the game. He was talking serious smack at half time too.

OH, I thought you were talking about the 2002 matchup on Sunday night. My Mistake!!!

Oh Yeah

And by the way Jets fans how are the Yankees doing. Don't think my Sox are going to repeat the same CHOKE job the Yankees just produced.

Back
Top Bottom