Beat The Jesters! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat The Jesters!

Why did you post that twice?

I hate the Yankees and was rooting for the Red Sox as hard as possible. So yeah, be quiet now.

Why do people assume Jets fans give a rats *** about the Yankees?
Baseball blows. So do the Phins. We win this game easily...

Yeah, just cause you like the Jets dont mean you like the Skankees.

I'm a Mets fan myself, so I was going for the BoSox.

i love the jet hating. most annoying fans ever. except maybe buffalo, and new england..

Jests Fans are just scared of the beating they are going to get on Monday
clear.gif

Icer said:
Maybe #99 will cry at the end of the game, just like that MNF game at NY a few years back.
clear.gif
No, I think it will be Herm for the 2nd week in a row that will be crying ("You writers don't know what goes on in MY HOUSE!!!....this is my house, and so what if the Dolphins beat us by 40 points, we made great strides on Monday night"):roflmao:

This Game Has Me Pumped. It Will Be A Tough Game With A Margin Of Victory Being No More Than A Touchdown.

Tony said:
Last time I saw him on this field on a Monday night, he was crying like a schoolgirl.
Well, that's because we rarely see the Jets in Monday night, but actually the last time Miami played the Jets in NY, if I remember right, Jason was in your backfield more then Runningback, and had a very good game. :D

Tony said:
Last time I saw him on this field on a Monday night, he was crying like a schoolgirl.

How did the AFC East standings finish up in 2000?

good_ol_gil said:
I think Fiedler should be more afraid of John Abraham than Penny of Taylor. After all Abraham has eight sacks, compared to Taylor's paltry 3. Hey, everyone is saying what a bad year Shaun Ellis is having, but he has as many sacks as Taylor!
What, Good ole Abe is not injured yet? Well it must be early, I am sure this week a hangnail will keep him out, this way he can again have an excuse why he did not do so well.

As for Penny being less concerned of Taylor, then Fiedler of Abraham, I sure hope so, this way Jason can get at least two from behind and get at least one fumble for anther TD. :lol:

Dolphin1184 said:
Jests Fans are just scared of the beating they are going to get on Monday
From who? We dont play anybody good

tay0365 said:
No, I think it will be Herm for the 2nd week in a row that will be crying ("You writers don't know what goes on in MY HOUSE!!!....this is my house, and so what if the Dolphins beat us by 40 points, we made great strides on Monday night")
Uhh yeah, hilarious.

tay0365 said:
Well, that's because we rarely see the Jets in Monday night, but actually the last time Miami played the Jets in NY, if I remember right, Jason was in your backfield more then Runningback, and had a very good game.
Now you're just running your mouth, the Jets have had at least 1 game on MNF for all (except 1) of the last 7 years.

Icer said:
Now you're just running your mouth, the Jets have had at least 1 game on MNF for all (except 1) of the last 7 years.
Your Right, sorry Icer, being a Dolphin fan I expect a team to be on Monday night at least twice a year, or too me it is not that big a deal, but I forget for you Jets fans, the once a year is a big deal.... apologies. :)

jetman67 said:
This Game Has Me Pumped. It Will Be A Tough Game With A Margin Of Victory Being No More Than A Touchdown.

For the first time in my life, I agree with a jets fan. I don't, however, agree with your arm. Get that thing amputated already, yea????

Back
Top Bottom