Beat The Jesters! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat The Jesters!

Is there anything more annoying than a Jets fan??? :roflmao:

tay0365 said:
Your Right, sorry Icer, being a Dolphin fan I expect a team to be on Monday night at least twice a year, or too me it is not that big a deal, but I forget for you Jets fans, the once a year is a big deal.... apologies. :)
lol, Ok. Nice back-off to your original statement.

Roman529 said:
Is there anything more annoying than a Jets fan??? :roflmao:
Yeah there is, it's called a Miami Dolphins fan

I guess the Jet's fans don't have a site of their own?....their insecurity forces them to come visit the Dolphin's site. LOL :lol:

Once a year is fine with me. I get home from the game around 5am. Then I am usless for the next couple days.

Icer said:
Yeah there is, it's called a Miami Dolphins fan

If we're annoying then why come to our message board?

CANADIAN...is that Bootsy Collins???? LOL :roflmao:

F150&Dolfan said:
That was Lucas crying!!! I had a guy at work make the same mistake. JT and Lucas look alike and Lucas wore 9 and JT wears 99.

And by the way Jets fans how are the Yankees doing. Don't think my Sox are going to repeat the same CHOKE job the Yankees just produced.

No, it was Taylor without question. And he was crying like someone took his Barbie doll away :roflmao:

Here is the deal with these Jets fans. They have been here all week talking about how easily their mighty Jets are going to crush our 1-6 fins when in reality they will probably squeak by us by like 3 points. Then they will be back in here on Tuesday basking in the glory, even though they told us this will be an easy win and they will kill Miami, explaining to us that a win is a win and New England makes a living on winning close games. It's a lose - lose situation with these guys. I think Miami will win the game and will tell all Jets fans that if they do DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING from the Jets this season.

F150&Dolfan said:
Here is the deal with these Jets fans. They have been here all week talking about how easily their mighty Jets are going to crush our 1-6 fins when in reality they will probably squeak by us by like 3 points. Then they will be back in here on Tuesday basking in the glory, even though they told us this will be an easy win and they will kill Miami, explaining to us that a win is a win and New England makes a living on winning close games. It's a lose - lose situation with these guys. I think Miami will win the game and will tell all Jets fans that if they do DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING from the Jets this season.

There is no easy win and this will not be easy.

NewEngland DOES make a living on close wins. That is a fact, not fiction. Comparing their streak to any other, they have the closest games.

Of course, that does not mean they are not a good team. In fact, it could have a lot to do with the parity in the NFL (salary cap, free agency, etc) then their talent in winning.

I give huge props to the Pats and what they have done.

As for the MNF game, it will be a great one. If we have learned anything from the Pats it is take every team seriously and one game at a time.

BZ

F150&Dolfan said:
I would consider last night getting crushed, nothing close to sqeaking by.

F150&Dolfan said:

:roflmao:

F150&Dolfan said:
And yes, that was easy!!

F150&Dolfan said:
Come on now, eat your crow like a good boy:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom