Beck and 2nd string Ravens O drive 90 yards on Atlanta #1 D | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beck and 2nd string Ravens O drive 90 yards on Atlanta #1 D

Pinkboy

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Everyone keeps talking about Atlanta's offense, but Atlanta's starting defense got clobbered against Baltimore's 2nd/3rd string offense in the first half of tonight's game.. And it was from John Beck at QB.. On the opening drive they had 91 yards on them for a TD, and more good drives on them in the 1st half early in the game with another TD.

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3859433

^^ Look how much Atlanta fans are panicking regarding their sieve defense.

What do you say about that ?

The Beck homers will be in here soon to tell you that's it's because Beck is so good.

Forget about Beck.

Let's talk about Atlanta's starting D playing against a 2nd/3rd string offense. And playing poorly.

Forget about Beck.

Let's talk about Atlanta's starting D playing against a 2nd/3rd string offense. And playing poorly.

I don't believe anyone when talking about ALT brought up their D. It was their OFF. No question that D is abit suspect, to say the least. Either way, I don't expect any type of cake walk week 1. I believe it will be a hard nose fight, period.

I think it is finally setting in for them that they really have to see the weakness that is there defense. It reminds me a lot of the Marino years, you have a great QB, with some offensive weapons but the defense can not stop anyone. Just like back then as well the only hope they have this season is to try and out score everyone they play.

I don't care if you like Beck or not..... he never got a fair shot to make it here. I hope the guy gets a chance and does well. He was here during turbulent times and was purged in favor of a more prototypical qb. I don't feel sorry for him or think we made a mistake.... I just don't think he was given a real shot to adjust to the NFL here.

well atl's secondary is terrible ... beck aint that bad hes a good backup IMO the thing that bothered me tho when we saw him play for us he seemed to make way too many mistakes to be considered as a starter for us. i guess one more knock on him was his age.

Seriously though, WHO the "blank" cares what he is doing with the second and third string offense of the ravens. He is no longe a Dolphins, so what he is doing today does not affect our team... I am not a Beck hater, I even liked the guy but he is not on our team anymore so who cares...

Back
Top Bottom