Beck and 2nd string Ravens O drive 90 yards on Atlanta #1 D | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beck and 2nd string Ravens O drive 90 yards on Atlanta #1 D

It's simple. Beck was not their draft choice. They didn't want him. Not unusual to bring in guys that you want who fit your mold. Beck didn't.

Now, could we please get over Beck and talk about Dolphin players?

So, just so I get this right; Miami is much better than we played in pre season. Atlanta's performance in the pre season will be directily indicitive of thier play in the regular season.

that about right?
exactamundo

You mean the same Parcells who chose Quincy Carter to start over Romo? The same guy that drafted a 6 foot 200 pound QB in the second round that is light years away from being an NFL QB?

THAT Bill Parcells?

I'll take Cam's opinion on a QB any day over Bill's. Bill can't carry Cam's jock when it comes to knowing the NFL QB position.

Bill is a defensive guy. He needs to leave the offensive decisions to guys who know offense, period.
Please, name all the right decisions he made. So White's a bust? Good to know you feel that way after not playing in a single regular season game. Makes it even easier to disregard your opinion. Cam? Cam Cameron? :lol: Ah you Beck lovers are hilarious in every way. No GM has ever been perfect, thankfully Parcells has been less wrong than most of em. And you still complain, pathetic. But that's how you guys work. Had Parcells kept Beck to be the 3rd string QB, he'd be the greatest GM of all time. But since he got rid of that waste of a roster spot, he's horrible and needs to be fired. :chuckle:

It's simple. Beck was not their draft choice. They didn't want him. Not unusual to bring in guys that you want who fit your mold. Beck didn't.

Now, could we please get over Beck and talk about Dolphin players?
No room for logic 'round here. Beck wasn't a fit here, we get rid of him. Simple as that. Though being a 2nd year QB at 28 years old and playing poorly never helped his case either...

:lol: Please keep it up. I don't mind the laughs. Parcells gets rid of a career third stringer in Beck so he should be fired for his ego?

Did I say to fire Parcells? Um that's right I didn't. I just said he needs to let the guys who know offense make the decisions on offense. Let Ireland do his job. Let Sparano do his. It is his ego that makes him interfere instead of letting Ireland and Sparano do their job. When there is competition at every position except QB, you KNOW that was ordered from upstairs. And getting rid of Beck, it has become even more obvious now, was done to eliminate competition. And Beck not being allowed to play in preseason last year was done for the same reason.

So, it's clear that Parcells interferes. And who is going to argue with him? And we just don't need more poor decisions like this to happen.

The sooner Parcells quits the better IMO.

Did I say to fire Parcells? Um that's right I didn't. I just said he needs to let the guys who know offense make the decisions on offense. Let Ireland do his job. Let Sparano do his. It is his ego that makes him interfere instead of letting Ireland and Sparano do their job. When there is competition at every position except QB, you KNOW that was ordered from upstairs. And getting rid of Beck, it has become even more obvious now, was done to eliminate competition. And Beck not being allowed to play in preseason last year was done for the same reason.

So, it's clear that Parcells interferes. And who is going to argue with him? And we just don't need more poor decisions like this to happen.

The sooner Parcells quits the better IMO.
Parcells, the one guy who always brings people in to compete and light a fire under people, got rid of Beck to eliminate competition? :lol: Keep going, I haven't had enough yet.

Please, name all the right decisions he made. So White's a bust? Good to know you feel that way after not playing in a single regular season game. Makes it even easier to disregard your opinion. Cam? Cam Cameron? :lol: Ah you Beck lovers are hilarious in every way. No GM has ever been perfect, thankfully Parcells has been less wrong than most of em. And you still complain, pathetic. But that's how you guys work. Had Parcells kept Beck to be the 3rd string QB, he'd be the greatest GM of all time. But since he got rid of that waste of a roster spot, he's horrible and needs to be fired. :chuckle:

Lying doesn't help your case. I never said that White was a bust....yet.

I just said that was a poor pick. When White is the starting QB in Miami, I will admit I was wrong. But, then there will be the Henne pick....

And there is also the running Beck out of town without a true chance to compete.

It's easy to say someone made a poor decision a few years down the road after it has become a fact.

I am just beating everyone to the punch.

You mean the same Parcells who chose Quincy Carter to start over Romo? The same guy that drafted a 6 foot 200 pound QB in the second round that is light years away from being an NFL QB?

THAT Bill Parcells?

I'll take Cam's opinion on a QB any day over Bill's. Bill can't carry Cam's jock when it comes to knowing the NFL QB position.

Bill is a defensive guy. He needs to leave the offensive decisions to guys who know offense, period.

Yes the same Parcells who was the GM for the Jets the off season they chose Chad Pennington.

It's interesting that you give Beck that 3 year window of development but have already decided White will never make it! :err:

I just said that was a poor pick. When White is the starting QB in Miami, I will admit I was wrong. But, then there will be the Henne pick....

And there is also the running Beck out of town without a true chance to compete.

It's easy to say someone made a poor decision a few years down the road after it has become a fact.

How will Beck prove anything when he is sitting on the Bench behind Flacco?

Yes the same Parcells who was the GM for the Jets the off season they chose Chad Pennington.

It's interesting that you give Beck that 3 year window of development but have already decided White will never make it! :err:

I'm just looking at QB skills. It's not like it's rocket science.

Quick tell me who was an all pro 6 ft under 200 pound QB who was more a runner in college more than a passer.

BINGO!!!

NONE!!!

There is a reason for that. But, Bill knows that White is going to beat that rap?

And what about his confidence in Henne to be the QB of the future?

Out the window too huh?

Bill used a high second round pick to get a player who will see the field 8 plays a game OR be forced on more because Bill says so.

What a crock.

For some reason, I doubt Ireland and Sparano was 100 percent on board with that pick.

You do realize that Pat White was not drafted to be more than an emergency NFL QB and to contribute in spread formations. I am not happy he was taken in the second but the Pats were interested in him and I would bet that was a factor in the decision.

As for Henne, if you talked to Parcells and he told you his confidence level in Henne is gone then I bow to you.

Again, how does Beck show anything when he is the 3rd stringer?

They ran Beck out of town because he sucks. When will you ever get it?

Back
Top Bottom