being hear too much talk on Kay Jay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

being hear too much talk on Kay Jay

finsRghey said:
No way man, he'll be MV fricken P!

I did not say MVP - just meant more like that surprise that other teams find themselves in a deep sense of regret that they did not have the sense to spend at least a 6th or 7th on the guy.

What's the knock on this guy?

That he was not drafted?

Who cares! Lots of great players are misjudged by their draft rating. Even more are over-rated by their draft ratings.

He played minor league baseball. I hope that walking around the outfield and scratching his nuts did not wear out his knees - if you get my point. He's 26 - great he's more mature and wants even more to prove his point and smash someone's teeth out and finally make some $. Gad knows when your standing around empty baseball stadiums playing for a cheeseburger and fries you get a sense of the real world. Kay-Jay has some maturity under his belt. His interview upon being chosen to come to Miami proved that to me. He was thoughtful, articulate, and had the right balance of desire, intensity and poise.

And mind you, I am a guy who will be SHOCKED if Ricky does not come back. I am totally convinced he is coming back. So I think Kay-Jay will do many things along with Ronnie and Ricky. The three headed horseman. (Cops consider 1 cop on a horse to be worth 20 men).

With Ronnie's hands you get another reciever so for all of you Ricky-haters out there who wish him off the squad I say it is irrelivant to my current understanding of who I think Kay-Jay is and who is gonna be. Kay Jay is going to be able to thrive with Ronnie in the backfield with him, Ricky in the backfield with him, or either or both of those guys on the sideline, or in timbucktue!

Put your seat belts on Dolphin fans - Wanny is dead.

Saban is hear.

What I do not get is the amazing hangover so many fans on this board are suffering. If so many teams can turn their fortunes around in a season why can't Miami. San Diego, Carolina, Tampa Bay to name a few in recent years.

Winning is contagious!

Kay Jay will probaly beat out all backs in camp except Brown.

kingfin said:
He is not all that.He is Undrafted for christ sake.He will be another Lenard Henry.but at least he was a 7th round pick.What is all the hype on this guy.I would love to no this.
He wasn't a seventh round pick. He was an undafted free agent.

13marino13 said:
He wasn't a seventh round pick. He was an undafted free agent.

can we get a list of undrafted free agents that blossomed to be all pro's just to prove this guy wrong???

Some of you are going to be really disappointed by Kay Jay's rookie year. He is going to tear up the NFL..... NFL Europe.

finfansince72 said:
Some of you are going to be really disappointed by Kay Jay's rookie year. He is going to tear up the NFL..... NFL Europe.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is pre pre season, it's a time to be optimistic and dream..in the fall, we wake up to reality, hopefully reality is like our dreams, but if not, the dreams kept the summer bearable and that's also important. Always reach for the stars in thought, and we may hit the moon in reality..but you've got to start somewhere. We'll talk seriously about different positions and sections of our team in other threads..but for now, it's dream time and Saban can do no wrong honey moon time..as well as it should be at this time of year.

It doesn't matter because Ricky is coming back!!!!!!!!:D

Damn MDfinfan you're 1 yr old???????????

???

Those that Doubt Kay Jay...have never seen him play. Hes a big fast back with very good vision. Does he need work...yes. Is he Brown? Probably not. Would he start for many NFL teams....your damn right. Be lucky we got him when we did. At worst we can trade him for some good draft picks. The hype is warranted because of how we aquired him. Would the hype be so much if he went in the first three rounds..no. And..by the way...Priest Holmes was never drafted...so for a chance at a running back like that....I say...shut the F up. and watch to see what happens in camp. If you have ANYTHING to back up any smack...then bring it...other wise...HUSH!!!!!

T tes said:
8 td's at second stringer, wow imagine the number of tds Ronnie will have then :eek:

If Kay-Jay gets 8, it will be because he is in the Moe "Vulture" Williams role in Linehan's offense. I'm not saying Linehan will have such a role in this offense or that it will be like his Minnesota offense, but it is possible. That will mean Ronnie loses out on these...

If Kay-Jay takes this opportunity and works at it, he'll be Ronnie's backup and will become a fan favorite. If he gets cut, it will be injury or him not working hard because he doesn't take this chance he is given.

If he were 22-23, hed be a first day pick.

I just don't get how so many people get so excited about 5-7 round draft picks... more often than not they are out of here in less than a couple of years. I know that there are always stars that can come from those rounds, but let's not fool ourselves....

Me being a huge wvu fan. I've had the privilge to watch this kid play every game this season! and you saying he's not a good back just because he didnt get drafted it insane!! This kid shattered the big-east single game rushing record with over 300 yards. But yea i guess your right, this kid cant run at all huh?

mark my words though, he will be a name known byevery defensive player he plays against!. Thats how good i think he will be this upcoming season..

So apparentley who-ever started this thread knows nothing about Kay Jay Harris the least bit!

Back
Top Bottom