being hear too much talk on Kay Jay | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

being hear too much talk on Kay Jay

finfansince72 said:
I dont buy for a second that this guy could come in right now and start for teams and they didnt spend a 6th or 7th rounder on him. Thats foolish talk. Hopefully he can contribute but to act like hes already one of the better Rb's in the league and could start right now is just downright silly. Lets chill out and see if he MAKES the team.

Have you ever seen him play....thats my only question.

I've seem him play every game and there is no way you can talk to much about what this guy is bringing to the table. It's pretty much like one guy menchuned a 1 2 punch. Brown and Harris. And inbody that wants to know, harris will make the team and be back up to ronnie. But thats just my opinion

Predaphin said:
can we get a list of undrafted free agents that blossomed to be all pro's just to prove this guy wrong???

Finding a list like that would take awhile but, I found a few names to throw out there.

• Kurt Warner
  • Priest Holmes
  • Will Demps
  • Mike Flynn
  • Hank Fraley
  • John Randle
  • Rod Smith
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • David Patten
Something to remember though...since the draft went to 7 rounds in 1994 you could, for arguements sake, go back over the history of the league and say that every player drafted after the 7th round would eqaul an undrafted free agent.

In my opinion finding guys as undrafted free agents who can just make your team is a bonus. Having them turn out to be productive players or starters is like winning the lotto.

Here is a good article about this topic by fat Len from ESPN dot com.

vt_dolfan said:
Have you ever seen him play....thats my only question.

Yes...and so did any scout, GM, coach that didnt draft him. I hope the guy is great, he's a dolphin I dont want to see him fail. That said, to act like this guy is already a great player and could start right now on teams and NO one drafted him is just taking things WAY too far to make a point.

From that article about him on here. He's very angry that he didnt get drafted. So it looks like he's going to have alot of anger to take out on denver!

WestVirginiaFan said:
From that article about him on here. He's very angry that he didnt get drafted. So it looks like he's going to have alot of anger to take out on denver!

He just needs to use that anger in a constructive way to make sure he makes the rest of the teams sorry they don't have him and not in a destructive way that leads to the only athletic events he attends being whatever events WVU invites its former players to.

FYI - USA Today Sports Weekly had Kay-jay rated as the 46th over all best prospect going into the draft. I know that it means nothing..but..a good FA look.

Back
Top Bottom