Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

Tweet

Barry Jackson
@flasportsbuzz

·
43m

To follow up on
@JFowlerESPN
tweet, it was just made clear to me by an involved party that Dolphins are very, very interested in Le'Veon Bell. Bills are pushing very hard as well. As an Jeremy noted, KC very much in mix.
Why wouldn't we be?

If you have the cap space and don't have to give up any picks or players?

Does Bell have anything left? Has his skills eroded since his year off? Answer to both is Yes!!! So why sign him. They should have just re-signed Frank Gore. He's still got some game left in him. Hardest working guy too. Always motivated and wanted to stay with Miami.

As I said before, If he's intetested, Miami should send his way a very low end, prove it to me offer.

Though Miami could use the premium exlplosive RB he was in Pittsburgh, they should not pay premium money after how he looked with the Jets.

Miami really is not RB desperate yet with the passing attack they are showing right now, so he can go disrupt the Bills or Chiefs if they're willing to overpay.

Pass. He has lost a step plus his run style is patience and Miami doesn’t have that run block yet. Lastly, he can be a cancer and Miami doesn’t need that.

I am kind of shocked we are so in on him. I guess flo sees something in him that I don’t.Oh well, if Coach likes him and he’s somewhat reasonable and we can save by cutting Howard I’m on board

Not that this makes a big difference cause the Jets are on the hook for $6 million of his salary as I understand it. If a team signs him for more than $6 million Jets are off the hook, anything less, Jets have to make up the difference.

Not that this makes a big difference cause the Jets are on the hook for $6 million of his salary as I understand it. If a team signs him for more than $6 million Jets are off the hook, anything less, Jets have to make up the difference.

Hey Le'Veon, here's a Mil and a Ham sandwich (Not the good ham though), come prove to us for this year you deserve more.

Back
Top Bottom