Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

I'm down with signing him. His cost would be effectively zero for this year as the Jets are on the hook for that, and that alone amuses me. He plays for us and the Jets pay him.

Give us an out on the contract for next year if he sucks... and we're good.

I want him, Flores has a short lash for bullshit, and I think we need to slowly start getting elite level players
Three years ago Bell was an elite player. Now he is JAG and I really don’t see him as an upgrade over any of the RB’s except Howard. Unless he is willing to sign for the veterans minimum, I don’t understand why the Dolphins have any interest in him. .

Not sure he has been the same player as he was when with the Steelers.
However, the Jets are badly coached and have a crap line.
Flo could turn his career around fast.
My prediction is he will sign in Buffalo.

Three years ago Bell was an elite player. Now he is JAG and I really don’t see him as an upgrade over any of the RB’s except Howard. Unless he is willing to sign for the veterans minimum, I don’t understand why the Dolphins have any interest in him. .

2.8 ypc- that’s why they have interest in him

I think we're in the mix because of playing time. He would easily get the nod over Gaskin/Breida. CEH and Singletary are better backs than both and he's splitting carries at best in those situations.

Bell is a major upgrade over what we have.

I think we're in the mix because of playing time. He would easily get the nod over Gaskin/Breida. CEH and Singletary are better backs than both and he's splitting carries at best in those situations.

Bell is a major upgrade over what we have.
Zack moss in Buffalo too.

Is he still Elite? probably not, but judging him on his last 2 years behind that garbage offensive line and knowing first hand how well Gase utilizes running backs and how quickly he abandoned the run is also not an accurate judgment on where Bell is today

For those dismissing the Dolphins, this franchise has a lot to offer right now. Young QB in the wings, with a chance to carry the offense and prove he hasn't lost it.

I mean in Buffalo and definitely in KC the offense runs thru the QB. Mahomes is not giving up touches to Bell and there are so many playmakers on that roster Bell's touches wouldn't be like they were in Pitt. Buffalo isn't exactly a run first team and they run out of the gun almost exclusively. Offensive style wise, Miami is the closest to Pitt.

A lot of ppl wanted Fournette earlier this year. I believe Bell is as talented and healthy. He would be a nice addition if he fits the culture. Our starting rb is a nice player but I believe Bell would be a significant upgrade.

2.8 ypc- that’s why they have interest in him
Gaskin Is averaging 3.9 per carry as the starting RB. Which is a better YPC average than Bell over the past two years. Howard is the RB who has a terrible YPC average and he doesn’t play anymore. As I stated, if he will sign for the league minimum for a veteran I could see signing him. Otherwise I just don’t see him as a player who would add much at the RB position at this stage of his career.

Let’s be honest our running game sucks and part of that is weak RBs. I believe bell is good in the right situation when happy. Flores has to do hw to make sure he won’t be a cancer for us but if he can hold himself in check for a year or 2 I give him a shot. We need a running game

Back
Top Bottom